VANSH' OUTFIT

OM'S OUTFIT

Advik received call from Divya so he come out from venue to talk properly. Divya told her that inform her when Niyati reached there. Advik said yes and about to make his way inside but he stopped when he hear that soft and melody voice which belongs to that Hippo. He saw her. her back was facing him but he know that she is Hippo. She was talking with one small boy who is begging for some money to eat something. He stand there to hear her talks. She bend down on her one knee and told that boy. Not even care about her outfit.

Niyati:- "Do you want to eat?"

That boy just nodded his head.

Niyati:- "What do you want to eat?"

That boy start looking at here and there to search for some food's store. He pointed towards one store which is pizza's store.

Niyati:-"Do you want to eat Pizza?"

Boy:- "Yes."

That boy said and looked down as he don't know if she feed him or not. Seeing this Niyati smiled and said.

Niyati:- "Let's go than."

As she said that. That boy start jumping in happiness. while niyati was laughing looking at that happy boy.

Niyati:- "Let's go."

Boy:- "umm.."

Niyati:- "What happened?"

Boy:- "Actually my friends are also hunger we didn't eat anything from yesterday night. So can they also come."

He said with hope in his voice.

Niyati:- "Yes, sure called them."

He:- "Thank you didi."

hearing that Niyati smiled more and that boy go from there to called his friends. Advik has smile on his face while looking at her. Only in 2 minutes more than 8 kids are standing infront of her. She shocked to see that much kids. She though he has only 3 or 4 friends but here is 8.

Boy:- "Didi let's go now?"

Niyati:- "Yes, let's go."

After that they all sit on there seat. After they all start eating.

Girl:- "Didi, you don't want to eat?"