Chapter 105: Zombie Plants & Black Beads!

Start from the beginning

 This range of attack also included a fifth-level superpower and the demon who was protecting Qin Ming.

 Mu Lichen didn't care about Qin Ming's life or death. What he cared about was how the demon would respond to the sudden attack of the fifth-level zombie tree.

 Before the branches of the zombie tree could cover him, the demon grabbed Qin Ming's arm and quickly stepped back. As for the fifth-level superpower who was protecting Qin Ming, he didn't care.

 The demon was extremely fast. Even if Mu Lichen calculated mentally and unintentionally, even if the zombie tree moved very fast, it was still one step slower than the demon, allowing the demon to escape with Qin Ming within the attack range.

 And the poor abandoned fifth-level superpower was inserted into the body by countless black sticky branches, and was immediately sucked into a mummy, leaving only the black skin and bones, regardless of the dry layer outside. Both the leather and the inner skeleton turned pitch black, and you could tell there was something wrong at a glance.

 Everyone who saw this scene looked unhappy. Although it was not the first time for them to see their companions being killed by zombie plants, they still found this scene terrifying.

 Qin Ming, who had escaped being led by the demon, was even more frightened and his heart palpitated for a while. He almost turned into that ghost just now.

 Qin Ming became more grateful and convinced of the demon.

 The zombie tree that had just sucked a superpower returned to its original motionless appearance under Mu Lichen's control. Apart from the ominous black appearance, it was really no different from ordinary trees before the apocalypse.

 Mu Lichen, who had been paying attention to the demon, discovered a strange sign - the demon didn't seem to want to fight the zombie plants.

 When the zombie tree attacked just now, with the demon's ghostly speed, he could completely avoid it before attacking it. But Mu Lichen noticed that even though the demon had the ability to destroy the zombie tree, he did not do anything. He just watched indifferently as the zombie tree sucked up a fifth-level superpower user.

 What was the reason for him to do this?

 No matter how hard Mu Lichen tried, he still couldn't figure out the devil's thoughts, so he simply kept testing, and he could always find clues.

 So under Mu Lichen's control, the originally silent Yubo Mountain became lively, like a chaotic dance of demons.

 The previously peaceful zombie plants seemed to have been turned on after the zombie tree took action, attacking the team of superpowers one after another.

 Fortunately, Mu Lichen did not plan to kill all the superpowers brought by Qin Ming at once, and did not let the zombie plants attack together. Under his control, the team of superpowers could only deal with two zombie plants at the same time. .

 But even so, the number of casualties in the team of superpowers is also rising sharply, especially being injured by a zombie plant is basically equivalent to being sucked into a mummy. Even if there is a fifth-level healing superpower in the team, it will not be very effective.

 Everyone couldn't hold on any longer and began to ask Qin Ming to retreat. If they didn't retreat, the whole army would really be annihilated.

 Qin Ming once again placed his hope on the demon: "Please help me, sir!"

 The demon's low and hoarse voice was full of temptation: "Young Master Qin, please don't forget the deal between us. If it doesn't happen this time, You want me to take action..."

 Qin Ming looked at his men who were dying one after another. He was also panicked. He didn't care too much and said quickly: "I promise, I will do as you say. Take action quickly, everyone is going to die. It's gone."

 If everyone in the superpower team is dead, then even if he gets the Crystal Love, there will be nothing to be happy about.

 × ×

 × × × × × × × × × × × × He quietly turned sideways and glanced towards the demon.

 He was very curious. This demon didn't kill a zombie plant along the way. He obviously had some purpose. So how was he going to help Qin Ming this time?

 Help Qin Ming kill all the enemies like before? Or run away with everyone?

 Speaking of escaping, Mu Lichen glanced at another fifth-level superpower who had been following Qin Ming. If he guessed correctly, this fifth-level superpower should be the one who rescued Xiang Yang from him. A person with special space powers.

 With him here, it's no wonder that Qin Ming encountered such a big crisis. He was only panicked and scared, but not desperate. It turned out that he had such a big trump card.

 This time, the demon did not use the black ball trick to devour the zombie plants, but took out a black bead from his pocket.

 The moment he saw the black bead, Mu Lichen couldn't help but frown, and a trace of doubt and desire flashed in his usually emotionless dark eyes.

 His intuition told him that this black bead was very useful to him.

 Mu Lichen was so excited that he could hear his own impatient heartbeat. This level of desire was almost no less than the desire for the Heart of the Five Elements.

 What exactly is this black bead?

 And looking from a distance, he felt that the size and shape of this black bead looked a bit familiar.

 What kind of eyesight does Mu Lichen have? Although he does not have eye-sight skills like Mu Ran, his superb strength has destined him to have excellent eyesight.

 With just one glance, he could see the size and shape of the bead.

 After recalling the beads he had owned, he almost immediately confirmed that the black bead was the same size as the milky white bead he got from the spring in Anyang space. Except for the color, everything else was exactly the same. It’s the same feeling as there are cloud patterns inside the beads.

 After it was confirmed, Mu Lichen had more and more doubts in his heart.

 After the demon took out the black bead, he did something to it, and then a black mist appeared on the surface of the black bead. The mist was very light. If you didn't look carefully, it wouldn't come out at all. .

 The black mist gradually spread, and then enveloped everyone and all the zombie plants.

 The zombie plant attacks stopped.

 Mu Lichen was extremely shocked. He did not order the zombie plants to stop attacking at all. He could even feel that the zombie plants shrouded in black mist wanted to escape from his control. The abnormalities of these zombie plants must be similar to those of the demons. The black bead has nothing to do with it.

 He increased the output of his mental power and continued to rely on his identity as the Zombie King to order the zombie plants to continue attacking, but it had no effect.

 But fortunately, it was impossible for the demon to control the zombie plants with that black bead. After all, Mu Lichen was the zombie king, and any bead could shake them.

 Unable to control the zombie plants, the demon was very disappointed and confused. He had tried it on other zombie plants before and it was obvious that he could control them. Why couldn't he control them now? But he didn't realize that Mu Lichen was fighting against him to seize control of the zombie plant.

 Mu Lichen's mental power in his previous life plus this life is too strong. Even if the demon is still in the foundation building stage, he cannot detect his mental power.

 The author has something to say: I'm super sleepy. I rolled this chapter out with my face on the keyboard. If there are any typos or sentences, please forgive me. ^v^ When the copy of Mount Eubo is finished, I will fast forward to a few years later, I will not write about the process of Mu Lichen and An Yang working undercover in the Qin family to gain their trust. I will directly write about the destruction of the research institute and the attack on the survivor base in City B...