Chapter 99 - 100

Zacznij od początku

 Anyang grinned, still a little in disbelief: "Ah Chen, pinch me, why do I feel like I'm dreaming."

 Mu Lichen pinched him hard without mercy. .

 "Ouch, ouch, ouch -" Anyang, who screamed in pain from being pinched, became even happier, "It's not a dream!"

 Mu Lichen sat on the sofa, calmly watching An Yang vent his joy, waiting for him to finally After being able to sit down, he said, "Are you that happy?"

 An Yang said with a smile, "I'm happy, of course I'm happy. I've liked you for many years, and today I finally got what I wanted. Can you not be happy?"

 he said. As he sat there, he suddenly remembered Mu Lichen's sluggishness and asked curiously: "Ah Chen, I've hinted at you so many times, but you still haven't gotten the idea. How did you get it this time?"

 Mu Lichen remembered the scene he saw upstairs before, and coughed a little awkwardly: "Well, I was upstairs just now, and Yin Feng told me that he wanted to be with Mu Ran..." He whispered quietly I have omitted the intimate scene I saw before.

 An Yang suddenly realized that it was no wonder that Mu Lichen had an enlightenment at this time. It turned out that there was someone providing real-person guidance.

 He felt that when he became the zombie queen and their mistress, he must reward these two.

 Anyang sat next to Mu Lichen, got close to him, and reached out to hold his hand.

 An Yang often did this kind of intimate gesture in the past, but Mu Lichen only thought it was because the two brothers were so close and didn't pay much attention to it.

 Now that the relationship between the two has been revealed as a couple, he feels a little awkward.

 But Mu Lichen is a grown man after all, and he can't imitate the coquettishness of girls. He felt a little awkward and let go, letting An Yang lean against him and hold his hand.

 After An Yang established the relationship and got what he wanted, his timid thoughts of not daring to confess were immediately forgotten. He stayed by Mu Lichen's side shamelessly, and kept talking about how much he loved her. How much he liked him.

 Mu Lichen was very moved when he heard it the first time, then he was moved again the second time, and he was a little speechless the third time... He felt impatient after the Nth time.

 No matter how good or touching the love words are, they are buzzing in your ears like flies, and it’s hard not to think about them.

 Mu Lichen said directly: "Love can't be said. You didn't dare to say it when you should have said it before. Why are you talking about it now?" When

 An Yang heard Mu Lichen's words, his eyes lit up, and then he rushed towards him There was a sticker on his body: "Achen, you are right, love is not said, but made."

 Mu Lichen: "..."

 He directly kicked An Yang off him: "Get out!"

 Really! Give it a little sunshine and it will shine. Give it a little flood and it will flood. Give it a little color and a dyeing shop will be opened.

 If I had known earlier, he wouldn't have made it clear. It feels pretty good to watch this guy struggle to please him every day.

 ******

 But even though he had established a relationship with An Yang, Mu Lichen still felt that he had to make it clear to An Yang.

 Otherwise, seeing An Yang loving him to the core every day, he would really feel a little guilty.