"What? No--wait, I'll walk you to class!" he quickly called after.

I quickly pulled him back before he took a step. He glared at me, "You do realize that you scared my girl away?"

"Your girl? Since when did--"

"Whatever. Anyways, what do you want?" Michael asked, still pissed as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Whatever it is, it better be good."

"You're in that tutoring program right?" I asked.

"Pft," he chuckled, "Why is that even a question? You know I had no choice."

"Good," I sighed, a bit relieved.

"Why?" he asked.

"Well...I'm also in that tutoring program and....you know, you're my best friend right? And hopefully I'm yours too or else this would be awkward," I chuckled uneasily.

"Just get to the point, Hemmings," he hissed.

"Switch your current tutor for me," I said.

"Why would I do that?" Michael asked, scrunching his face up.

"Because we're best friends," I smiled.

"No, seriously. Why would I do that?" he repeated bluntly.

"I just need a new person to tutor, ok?" I sighed.

"Suck it up, pussy. Tutoring hasn't even started yet and you already wanna switch? C'mon, give whoever you're tutoring a chance...He or she can't be that bad," he said, giving me a slap on the back.

"It's Calum," I revealed.

He raised his eyebrows and I nodded. "Wow," he smirked, "That sucks."

"Yeah I know." I said, "So will you switch?"

He stopped and stroked his chin, pretending to think, "Hmmm....nah."

With that short answer, he turned to leave. I quickly pulled him back, "What?! No? Why not?"

He took a step, brushing my hands off him, "Let's just think of this as my revenge for you when you told Brooklyn about my secret, and I'm kinda curious of how you'll handle the situation."

With that, he began walking away. "Are you kidding me?!" I shouted after him, "It's not even considered a secret when most of the school already knows about it!"

He kept his back towards me as he walked, flipping me off as a response.

---

I slowly slid the small bag of chips towards him, "Maybe this will change your mind?"

He glanced at it and then at me. Slowly, he took it. "So is that a yes?" I smiled.

He stood up with his lunch tray along with my chips, "My answer is still no, but thanks for the free chips."

"Wha--Robert! C'mon, Robert!" I exclaimed as he left.

This was probably the hundredth time that this has happened to me. All of them rejected my offer and most took my chips away. Robert took the second to last chip bag and now I only have one left. I groaned as I buried my face with my hands. Maybe this is a sign that I should just give up.

Suddenly, I felt a presence besides me. Too disappointed with how my 'plan' was going, I didn't bother to check who it was.

"You alright?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I heard the familiar voice. I immediately jerked up, startling her. She pulled her hand away.

"Sorry," I sighed.