Chapter 81: Anyang takes Anru to the temporary stronghold!

Start from the beginning

 There is no what if in this world...

 ****

 Anyang fell silent after listening to Anru's story.

 He was wondering whether to tell Mu Lichen the truth.

 An Yang knows Mu Lichen's desire for parental affection best.

 After all, Grandpa Mu is old. He has to manage the Mu family's business and teach Mu Lichen and Anyang, so it is inevitable that he will be mentally exhausted.

 So no matter how sad Mu Lichen felt, he would not show it in front of Grandpa Mu.

 With this concealment, Grandpa Mu also lost the opportunity to know Mu Lichen's thoughts, and Mu Lichen also lost the opportunity to learn the truth.

 If Grandpa Mu knew how much Mu Lichen cared about Murong Anru, he would definitely not hide Mu Lichen's true identity.

 It's a pity that Mu Lichen has always behaved impeccably in front of him. Grandpa Mu also always thought that Mu Lichen was raised by him and he was not close to Murong Anru. It didn't matter whether he knew about his life experience.

 In this way, until the end of the world, Grandpa Mu had no chance to tell Mu Lichen the truth.

 An Yang learned the truth by accident this time, and he really wanted to tell Mu Lichen. Not only did he not want to see Mu Lichen again because Murong and Anru still had expectations, but it was also because of the ulterior thoughts in his heart.

 Why has An Yang never dared to confess?

 It's because he is Anru's nephew, Mu Lichen is Anru's son, and he is Mu Lichen's cousin. The two are related by blood.

 Mu Lichen would never accept this disgusting incestuous relationship.

 He couldn't bear to see the look of disgust on Mu Lichen's face.

 But now, what does he know?

 He actually knew that Mu Lichen was not Anru's biological son!

 Then he has no blood relationship with his Ah Chen. Can he openly confess to his Ah Chen?

 Without the ties of blood, the violent and crazy beast in An Yang's heart was like there was no cage to confine it, and it rushed out howling crazily... As long as Mu Lichen was not disgusted by incest, Anyang

 would He is sure to win a place in Mu Lichen's heart.

 One day...

 Anyang couldn't help but laugh softly.

 It's so good... He covered his face tightly with his hands... It's so good, God is blessing him.  Anru looked at An Yang's nervous smile and felt a little nervous. She asked cautiously: "A Yang, can aunt... stay with you?" An Ru put down his hands and returned to his

 normal expression.

Seeing Anru's cautious look, she raised her lips and said, "Of course, you can live here and come with me to do something tomorrow."

 Although Anru wondered what she could do if she followed Anyang out, she also knew that it was not a wise decision to ask this question at this time to anger Anyang. She nodded hurriedly: "Okay, okay, I'll go out with you to do errands tomorrow. I'll do whatever you ask me to do, as long as you don't drive me away." An Yang glanced at her indifferently, stood up, and put on the soundproof array

 . Fa closed his eyes and turned around to go upstairs. His voice came down: "You can just live on the first floor and find a vacant room."

 Anyway, Anru would only stay here for one night. An Yang was so excited that he couldn't be bothered to care about her. .