"We're going to start preparing now." Violetstar spoke up. "We'll attack their camp and send a message. Reminder that we are not AshClan, we are not there to kill, but if they try and do the same to you; defend yourself. Look out for your Clanmates and never turn your back on them."

Violetstar and Swiftheart quickly began working the warriors as they planned their attack. Mosswind and Icepool would be staying behind as they were sick, they would also be protected by Ebonywing and Ashfeather, as well as Ripplepaw. The rest of the Clan would be going.

"There will be two main attacking groups and one follow-up group. I will be leading one," Swiftheart explained. "The other will be lead by Violetstar and Brokenclaw will lead the follow-up group. Ferretpelt, Berryheart, Breezetail and Minnowstream will be with me." Swiftheart continued. "Daisyheart, Peachblossom, Swanfeather and Meadowsong with be in Brokenclaw's group and lastly, Tallsong, Shellstorm, Mothpool and Leopardpaw will be in the follow-up attack. Wait for Violetstar's call before you attack. My group will attack from the direction of the SunClan border, and Brokenclaw's from the LichenClan border."

"Get some prey," Violetstar spoke up. "Rest your bodies, we leave at sunset."

****

Leopardpaw's stomach felt like it was full of stones, she had barely managed to scarf down a mouse before the battle. Her paws twinged with anxiety, she still didn't feel like this fight was a good idea but she would do her best to serve her Clan. She had fought before, she remembered visibly her battle against Slateheart with Shellstorm. Together they had won against the arrogant tom, but she still didn't want to fight him again. She had been instructed to fight the apprentices, or stick with warriors. She would be he only MoonClan apprentice in the fight.

"Hey there." She jumped slightly as she heard Shellstorm's voice fill her ears. She looked up and turned to look at him. "You alright?"

"Just a little nervous." She avoided his gaze, not wanting to look cowardly in front of him.

"That's alright." He sat down beside her, his pelt brushing up against hers and sending sparks throughout her body. "We'll be alright, just a little fight. We have more warriors than AshClan, and we've already beat them once."

"We lost Shadowstar though..." She mewed softly, the scene all too fresh in her mind.

"And it won't happen again." He touched his tail to her shoulder. "Violetstar has nine lives, there's no risk of losing our leader."

"But no one else has nine lives." She sighed, looking down at her paws against the snowy ground.

"We'll be alright, I promise you." She felt his muzzle touch the top of her head, making her entire body burn. "I'll be by your side the whole time alright? We'll fight together just like we did last time."

She looked up, meeting his blue gaze and instantly felt safe. "Thank you..." She said softly, wanting nothing more than to be by his side.

"MoonClan warriors!" Violetstar's call rang out. "It's time to go!"

"Come on." Shellstorm nudged her to her paws. "Let's get going." His eyes exuded confidence in bravery and Leopardpaw did her best to feel the same way. She took a calming breath before she followed him to join with the rest of the Clan. The MoonClan warriors split into their respective groups Violetstar led them into the snowy moorland.

To avoid crossing into SunClan territory, they crossed into the gathering hollow. The sun was setting and the cold weather felt harsh. Leopardpaw found herself stepping closer to Shellstorm for warmth, and he wasn't stopping her. They padded side by side through the snow until they reached the AshClan border which they crossed with ease.