Chapter 34 - Personality

Start from the beginning

You weren't sure if the mutation was staying with them.

Since they were essentially born with it...will They keep it?

...Will You keep yours?

Surely not, Mother Miranda had to modify your body like the others. You are sure doses were to be given to you as well.

"You may leave." You spoke softly, hoping the look on your face would signal the maid an apology on the behalf of your lover.

Alcina shook her head and trudged towards the room that the triplets shared, you following close by.

And once you got there?

Oh God, once you got there.

-------------

You never knew 4 hours could pass so quickly yet so slowly but here you are, sitting and rubbing the back of a sleepy Bela.

Alcina sighs, moving the hair out of the other twos faces as they slept peacefully.

Peacefully after everything they put you through.

Screaming, crying, playing, fighting, anything.

"Darling." Alcina spoke, snapping you from your thoughts as you didn't know she now stood in front of you.

She slowly and carefully took Bela from you, comforting her as she whined from the transition.

"Now, Now, enough of that, Bela-Dear. Mother has you." She spoke sincerely, combing the small girls hair from her face as she had done to the others.

You smiled.

Things were calm, quiet and easing nicely into a fulfilling nights rest.

Then? The question struck you.

Seeing Alcina be such a caring mother to her daughter's...would She mind another?

The possibility that you are carrying? You aren't sure.

But you are worried.

"Alcina... I have to talk to you." You spoke softly as she lay the sleeping child down.

Out of nowhere, she chuckles.

"Not thinking of leaving, are we?" She asked with a dangerous smile. You knew what this smile meant.

It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

"No... No, Alcina, I-" She cut you off as she walked to the dimly lit candle.

"Good. Come. It is getting far too late to being staying up." She explained as you stood, her blowing the candle out and walking by you.

"Alcina-"

You blushed as her head snapped to face you, eyes burning into yours.

"Come."

...

Okay.

You walked to her as she escort you out of the room, you hearing the soft click of the door shutting behind.

As footsteps filled the hall, you were quiet...for Now. Once you got to your sleeping quarters, you would be sure to bring it up.

You cannot sleep with this flooding your mind.

Flinching, you felt a touch glide on your hand, blushing as the feeling was Alcina, intertwining both of your fingers.

She was holding your hand.

She's never done this. It's new.

It's... Nice.

A smile curled your lips as you both got closer and closer to the door until you finally entered the room, gladly making your way to the bed.