Chapter 23 - Tea

----------
Hello! Happy Easter! 🫂🐣🐇 I felt in a festive mood to post an update for the holiday! I was ALSO thinking about posting the next chapter up tonight 🤔 Just because, like I said, Happy Easter! What do you guys think?
----------

Going to Donna's house...well, it's a tad bit creepy.

Dolls everywhere.

And she is looking for a specific one-?

Upon entering a room, you see a life-size...puppet....of Lady...

And a life-size puppet on the workbench....resembling you.

"I've studied you both closely since you first went with her to her castle." She explains.

"Oh…? And why's that?" You spoke carefully, unsure how much of a threat this woman was.

Alcina wouldn't send you away with someone dangerous...would she?

"That's for my knowledge. Have you seen Angie?" She asked you, showing you a picture.

Well, now you know what Alcina means by...disgusting doll.

She's old...creepy...but... Donna needs help…

And perhaps you could get information out of her.

"Uhm... I... I haven't seen her, no." You admit.

"Really? Think. Think harder." Her voice was desperate.

You sighed and took a deep breath, closing your eyes as you thought of the time you first woke up.

Mother Miranda... Heisenberg... Lady...the feeling, the words...the dead body next to you-

You blush as you look at the woman, whose face was still covered...could she even see you?

"The guy! The guy had her!" You stated quickly.

"The...'guy'?" She asked as you whined, trying to remember more.

"The dead guy! The one that was beside me!?" You stated, "He did something with her!"

She set the picture down and proceeded to wait for more answers, as you were clearly trying to remember anything.

The guy....he had Angie...how did he get Angie - He hurt Donna! You thought Donna was dead!

"Wait! You were supposed to be dead! Right!? He tried to kill you!" You explained quickly.

"I gave him a hallucination of me, yes. But that hallucination took much out of me, and I had seemed to have fainted after-"

"He took Angie after!" You say, racking your brain while it was still turning its gears.

"She was not with him when we had found you both, what happened between that time?" She asks desperately as you whined.

Think....think....you woke up...dead body...the doll was gone, but he did have her...

Talking...Alcina talking...mature voice...

Beautiful body...lingerie...

You turn pink as the gears in your head jammed up, seeming to malfunction at the thought of Alcina...in her silk robe...

"I.... I don't know..." You blushed, speaking quietly as she seemed upset.

She turned and walked to the kitchen area, rummaging through items as you walked around and looked, trying to not get creeped out by all the dolls...it was like they were watching you.

"There must be something we are missing." Donna sighed as you blushed, not answering.

You looked outside, at the tall castle that could hardly be made out in the fog.

Alcina was up there...

"Tea?" Donna spoke softly.

You blinked and looked at her, blushing.

"Oh...sure. Yeah." You agreed, accepting her cup and accompanying her to the lounge room.

You watched the fire and blushed as you still try to remember...but Alcina just gets in the way of your thoughts.

Was she that horribly mad at you?

Perhaps you should just go home…?

Sipping the tea, you blushed hard but smiled.

"The tea is amazing!" You complimented, trying to make small talk.

"Family recipe." She spoke, a smile in her voice. "Passed down from generations. Calms the body. Relaxes the brain."

You smiled.

Donna wasn't creepy. She seemed very sweet. How could Lady hate-

Suddenly, you go to speak, but you black out before anything can come out, Donna setting her tea down, the tea she hasn't touched to her lips.

Standing, she left you in the chair to attend to her workshop and once the phone rings, she already knows it's Lady calling.

"Will she be home tonight?" Alcina spoke angrily as Donna worked.

"I don't believe so. We have more work to do."