Transformers Prime Fanfic: Soundwaves Daughter

Peacewave, no prizes for guessing who her sire is. Yep, it's the one, the only, Soundwave. She too wears a visor, but she speaks. Shock, horror, scandal. Just before Cybertron went dark, her sire pushed her into an escape pod so she wouldn't be caught up in the war. He sent a certain symbiote with her. Ravage. She crash landed on earth and finally emerged from stasis. Only to be greeted by the Autobots. Not the best start to her re-emergence. When she ran, they attacked. Of course, she wasn't a gladiator like her sire and they easily took her. She didn't have a insignia, thank Primus. Unfortunately, she does resemble her sire quite a bit. While there, she bonded with the only other femme, Arcee. Turns out the broody femme just needed someone to sit there and listen to her, which Peace was great at doing. When she escaped and made her way to her sire, she kept Arcee's comm number and they met up multiple times. But, once she got her insignia, will their friendship end... of course not! They're in way to deep for that. But, how will the two factions react when they find out that their two femme's are interacting behind their leader's back? Will they ever find out? What will happen when the war ends? All good questions, none of which I know the answer to.