Campus Crush - Seulgi

Start from the beginning

Wendy: No, thanks. Gonna leave that to your bear girl, there.

– Fuck's sakes.

Seulgi: You guys know that I'm standing right here, right?

– She's the one who started it.

Wendy: Whatever. So, any news?

Seulgi: Another project. At least it's a duo one.

Wendy: Geez. What's with these professors and the urge to give five hundred projects at once?

– Make it five thousand. I still have a bunch of other projects that I haven't finished and some of them are almost on due date. And now, I have this one to add on the pile. Shit.

Seulgi: Same. I got a few done, but still have more than half of the list to still finish.

Wendy: Well, at least we're all in the same boat. Anyway, Y/n, can I talk to you, for a sec?

Without letting me answer, Wendy drags me away from Seulgi, getting us to a corner and like it has been for the past semester and half, since she found out about my true feelings for Seulgi. Once we get far enough, she excitedly asks:

– So? Are you finally gonna confess? I mean, it's the perfect opportunity. The two of you alone, doing some school project, with you confessing, during snack time, or something like that.

– That was oddly specific. Sure aren't you the one who needs to date?

Wendy: I do, but it's not the case. The focus here is you and Seulgi.

– I don't know if I should confess, to be honest, Wannie. It's obvious that it's a one-sided love.

Wendy: Or maybe she's just suppressing her actions, so you don't get suspicious.

– Doubt it, but thanks for the hopes up.

Wendy: C'mon, Y/n. Stop being a coward and confess to her, already!

– It's not something easy to say, okay? Plus, if I fuck this up, we both will have to do this project in our own, putting it together only at the very end, being a total crap of a project.

Wendy: Sure, because you're the type of guy to put school projects before your personal and love life, right?

– Don't at me, Seungwan. I just wanna avoid trouble.

Wendy: This is not about the whole ruining the friendship crap, right?

– In a way, it is. Seulgi is one of the coolestgirls I've ever met and unlike the others in our course that I tried to connectwith, so I could forget about Seulgi, herself, she actually is an interestingperson to talk to. I can have some deep and mature conversations with her. She'salways been a bit more mature for her age and that's one of the reason I fellfor her.

Wendy: Well, fair enough, I guess. Okay, don't see this as an order from me, but please consider confessing to her during this project of yours. You deserve this and honestly, so does Seulgi. You're a nice guy, Y/n and Seulgi would be so lucky to be with someone like you.

– Like you said, I'll consider.

And as we finish talking, we head back to where Seulgi was, with the three of us finally sitting together at some table in the cafeteria. As I was distracted, eating the sandwich I bought, I hear Seulgi calling for me:

– Hey, Y/n.

– Hm? What? What is it?

Seulgi: We're going to start the project, today, right? At my place?