Chapter 68: Reminiscing about old friendship!

Start from the beginning

 Especially under Anru's pampering, Mu Liyi's so-called efforts were just a joke.

 But Mu Liyi didn't think so. He felt that he was serious, worked hard, and put in so much, but nothing could compare to his brother Mu Lichen.

 So at a young age, the admiration for his brother turned into envy, and finally turned into jealousy.

 Especially since Anru had been instilling in his ears the idea that he must defeat his brother and obtain the inheritance rights of the Mu family.

 Mu Liyi has been living in the shadow of Mu Lichen's excellence. He can't see how much Mu Lichen has put in behind his excellence, and can only be blindly jealous.

 This kind of jealousy completely broke out after Anyang came to Mu's house.

 Anyang is also very good, but perhaps because he is not his biological brother, Mu Liyi admires and likes Anyang more.

 But An Yang liked Mu Lichen more than him.

 No matter what I do, I can't compare to my brother. The identity of the heir belongs to my brother, and even the people I like also like my brother.

 Why does my brother always take away what belongs to him?

 Mu Liyi, who was favored by An Ru and had a domineering temperament, hated Mu Lichen even more than he hated his illegitimate brother Mu Lijun.

 Compared with an illegitimate son who cannot live up to his expectations, Mu Liyi hates his brother who always shines above his head.

 That day, when he was surrounded by zombie rats, Mu Liyi was protected by An Yang.

 Being protected by his sweetheart's broad body, he simply felt extremely happy.

 But Mu Lichen, the older brother, wanted to steal what belonged to him again.

 Mu Liyi saw Mu Lichen and An Yang trust each other's backs and fight together, with such a tacit understanding that it stung his eyes deeply.

 At that moment, he felt like he was in a daze. Looking at Mu Lichen's back, a voice seemed to be whirling in his mind: "Push, just a gentle push, and he will Disappeared, everything he had will be mine, and no one can take away what belongs to me..." By the time he came to his senses, Mu Lichen had already been pushed

 into the zombie rat swarm. , the figure was completely submerged.  At the same time, he was frightened and  couldn't hide

 his excitement... , Mu Liyi is dead, and I am fine now." He did not dare to tell Anyang the secret that he was born a zombie king, so he could only comfort Anyang in this clumsy way.

 If the secret that he was born a zombie king was leaked, it would be different than letting humans know that he was a high-level zombie.

 High-level zombies can only control zombies with a lower level than themselves, but the natural zombie king can control all zombie creatures regardless of level.

 If the secret that he is the Zombie King is leaked to the higher-ups of mankind, what awaits him is that all mankind will hunt him down and capture him.

 Even if he takes this secret to hell, he will not tell anyone.

 This has nothing to do with whether he trusts Anyang.

 The less people know, the less danger there is.

 An Yang also knew that it was God's love to meet Mu Lichen again and for Mu Lichen to still remember who he was. He asked: "When did you recover your human memories? Where is grandpa?" He thought that high-level zombies could recover their human memories.

 Mu Lichen said: "Grandpa can't recover his memory. He is now among the zombies. I dare not let him act alone." An Yang asked strangely: "Grandpa can't recover his memory

 ? Why?"

 Mu Lichen thought for a while, He said: "Zombies will not recover their memories when they were humans. I am an exception. I can't say exactly what happened." Mu Lichen vaguely brought up the issue of recovering his memories as a human

 . After that, Anyang knew that he must have something to hide, so he stopped asking.

 Anyang changed the subject and said, "Achen, why did you come here? It's too dangerous." This place is too close to the survivor base in B City. He looked at Mu Ran Yin and Feng He Qizheng, vaguely unkind: "Who are they? Why do you want to take them with you?"

 He was not taken by A Chen, so what qualifications do these three guys have to follow? At Chen's side?

 Can they be as powerful as that mutant dog and help Ah Chen kill people?

 Mu Lichen has a very strong mental power and is also very sensitive to other people's emotions. Seeing that An Yang's eyes towards Mu Ran and others were not friendly at all, he smiled and said: "They are my subordinates, so they are of some use. "

 The tone of the introduction was understatement, which made An raise his eyebrows and smile.

 An Yang circled around Mu Lichen, praising Xiao Hei for being so powerful and domineering and a good helper, and at the same time said very openly that I am also very good and I want to be included in the harem, and I guarantee that I will be a good hand at fighting monsters and warming up the bed.

 Naturally, Mu Lichen would not refuse An Yang's request to follow him.

 He trusts An Yang far more than Mu Ran Yin Feng and others, and he can rely on him to handle some things.

 Mu Lichen took out the Heart of Mu Shui and said to An Yang: "This magical little heart is the heart of the Five Elements. The Heart of Mu Shui in my hand is the fusion of the Heart of Mu Hua and the Heart of Xuanshui. .The Heart of the Five Elements is very important to me. Now I know that there is a sharp golden heart in the survivor base in B City, so I came all the way to B City." An Yang looked at Mu Lichen's hand in surprise

 . The beating green little heart nodded and said: "I still have some connections in the survivor base in City B. Let me help you find them." Although he didn't know how magical these Five Elements Hearts were, nor did he know about them. What's the use? But since Mu Lichen told him that it was very important, of course he had to help find it without any hesitation.

 Mu Lichen put away the Heart of Wood and Water, smiled at An Yang, and said, "This Heart of Sharp Gold is either in the Qin family or in the underground research institute at the survivor base in B City. I'm sorry to bother you.

 " It would be better for An Yang to help after spending a lot of time in the Survivor Base of B City and having some basic knowledge, rather than sneaking into the base to look for him blindly.

 An Yang frowned slightly: "Achen, you don't need to say these polite words to me, your business is my business." He looked at Mu Lichen with a slightly bitter look in his heart, but still did not dare to express his feelings to Mu

 Lichen .

 He knew that Achen still only had brotherly love for him, and it was not mixed with the taboo feelings that violated human ethics.

 If he recklessly expressed his feelings now, he would probably disappear without a trace, and he wouldn't even have a place to look for her.

 After hearing An Yang's words, Mu Lichen's long-lost estrangement with An Yang disappeared, and a real and relaxed smile appeared in his eyes.

 The author has something to say: I will analyze An Yang's psychology of saving Mu Liyi and Mu Liyi's psychology of murdering his own brother, lest some people always think that An Yang is a concubine or something, but she is not.

 An Yang rescued Mu Liyi just because he was the protagonist's biological brother. Before the end of the world, the protagonist valued Mu Liyi very much. He didn't want the protagonist to be sad, and he felt that Mu Liyi was not a threat, so he saved people.

 But what he didn't expect was that Mu Liyi would be stunned, and Mu Lichen was now a reborn zombie king who came for revenge.

 If it were before the protagonist was reborn, his behavior would definitely gain a lot of favorability in the protagonist's heart.