Chapter 67: All cannon fodder destroyed!

Start from the beginning

 This Anyang didn't even pay much attention to his own aunt, but today...

 what is the relationship between this cold young man and Anyang?

 Mu Lichen, who was caught off guard and met An Yang again, was also shocked. He just threw the body of the arrogant speedster over and wanted to give the leader of the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group a blow, but he didn't expect that he would meet An Yang here. Mu Lichen, who originally wanted to pretend that he had no memory of human life, couldn't help but feel at a loss when he met An Yang.

 "An...A Yang? Why are you here?" After Mu Lichen calmed down, he glanced around and guessed what happened. It should be the people from the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group who are chasing An Yang.

 Mu Lichen's eyes fell on the simple and mysterious ice blue long bow in An Yang's hand, and then he saw Xiang Yang's identical fiery red long bow, and he vaguely understood something.

 This should be the bipolar inheritance spiritual treasure.

 No wonder the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group was so aggressive.

 The two-pole inheritance spirit treasure is divided into two parts, and their attributes are divided into two opposite poles, but if they are combined into one, they can complement each other.

 Just one of them is a top-grade inherited spiritual treasure, not to mention the combination of two, it is even more of a top-grade inherited spiritual treasure.

 Mu Lichen was also happy for An Yang when he saw that he had obtained such a top-quality inherited spiritual treasure.

 You know, An Yang was a seventh-level ice power user in his previous life and had no spiritual treasures at all, let alone a space spiritual treasure and an inherited spiritual treasure like in this life.

 It seems that his rebirth also brought unpredictable changes to Anyang.

 Mu Lichen said to Anyang: "We have to wait until we kill all these people to reminisce about the past." Anyang,

 who was about to run towards him to express his longing for him, paused.

 Mu Lichen's cold gaze fell on Xiang Yang. He finally saw this guy again. It was great to add new hatred to old hatred. He directly threw Xiao Hei out, and Xiao Hei fell into the crowd of members of the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group. His body quickly grew in size, and then he started killing.

 Mu Lichen clenched his hands, and a red light condensed into a blood-red long knife in his palm. He lightly slashed forward with the knife, and the bodies of several superpowers who attacked him turned into withered bones, and all their flesh and blood had been sucked clean by the Blood Demon Knife.

 Seeing this scene, everyone retreated one after another, and no one dared to step forward to stop him.

 Mu Lichen took Xiang Yang directly.

 Xiang Yang and Xiang Yun stood together, and everyone thought that Mu Lichen was trying to capture the thief first, and planned to kill Xiang Yun, the leader of the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group.

 Therefore, Xiang Yun had no intention of evading, but instead used lightning to attack Mu Lichen.

 Xiang Yang also stood behind his brother, bent his bow and shot an arrow at Mu Lichen.

 However, Xiang Yang did not recognize Mu Lichen.

 After all, when he confronted Mu Lichen at the survivor base in Province H, Mu Lichen was in a state of invisibility.

 Xiang Yang was able to discover Mu Lichen's location because of the archer's special eyesight, but unlike Mu Ran who could see through all illusions, he could only see Mu Lichen's vague figure and determine his location. Just the location.

 He couldn't clearly see Mu Lichen's appearance and shape. Therefore, Xiang Yang did not know Mu Lichen.

 ******

 Xiang Yun's thunder power was just a gift to Mu Lichen, who had a very high defense and also had a thunder power. It didn't break the defense at all, and it didn't even count as scratching an itch.

 Mu Lichen ignored Xiang Yun's attack and pointed the tip of his knife directly at Xiang Yang.

 The distance between Xiang Yang and Mu Lichen is not too close, more than a hundred meters, but it is not too far either.

 As if to vent his anger at his lack of long-range attack methods, and as if he was worried that Xiang Yun would run away because he got too close, Mu Lichen stopped moving forward, just held the knife with both hands, and stabbed Xiang Yang fiercely. .

 Dao Gang condensed its essence, blood red in color, and flew towards Xiang Yun and Xiang Yang at a very fast speed.

 Any obstacles along the way are vulnerable to Dao Gang.

 Xiang Yun struck at Daogang with thunder and lightning, and Xiang Yang shot exploding arrows at Daogang, but they were all in vain.

 The blood-red Dao Gang didn't even dim in color, and its speed didn't slow down at all.

 Seeing that they couldn't stop him, Xiang Yun and Xiang Yang hurriedly hid aside.

 It's a pity that no matter how they evade, the Dao Gang is controlled by Mu Lichen, chasing after them as if it is equipped with a locator.

 Even in order to tease them, Mu Lichen deliberately slowed down Daogang's speed and hit it just behind their buttocks, making them jump up and down.

 Mu Lichen looked at their embarrassed appearance, and the depression in his heart because Xiang Yang failed to get the Ruijin Heart dissipated a lot. He laughed a few times, then turned cold and felt bored. Feeling that there was no point in teasing them anymore, Mu Lichen directly let those swords cut off Xiang Yun and Xiang Yang's neck. Even if there were healing powers in the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group, they could not stick their necks back together.

 Mu Lichen walked towards Xiang Yang's body, and without hesitation reached out his hand to take out the Yidan from Xiang Yang and Xiang Yun's heads, and put it away. Then he took off the flaming divine bow that Xiang Yang still held tightly in his hand.

 After losing its owner, the Flame Divine Bow became dim and the mysterious lines on it were hidden, making it look extremely ordinary.

 Even the bowstring that was still emitting a golden-red light before became an ordinary bowstring that seemed to break as soon as it was pulled.

 If this flaming divine bow were placed among a pile of ordinary bows and arrows, it would be impossible to find it.

 Mu Lichen held the flaming divine bow and looked towards An Yang.

 The rest of the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group were almost dead, among which Xiao Hei and An Yang were the most lethal.

 Xiao Hei can swallow many people in one mouthful, and can poison many people to death with just a little spit.

 An Yang, on the other hand, drew his bow and used the ice arrows as arrows, basically one arrow per arrow. He could even shoot two gourds with one arrow, so he never failed.

 The members of the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group were killed to pieces, and they were trying to escape in a panic. Mu Lichen had already surrounded the zombie plants on the outside of the battlefield, specifically hunting down the fish that slipped through the net.

 After all, the number of people in the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group was dozens of times greater than theirs, so it was inevitable that there would be fish that slipped through the net that could not be taken into account.

 Not long after, there was finally not a single person left alive from the Thunderfire Mercenary Group.

 Mu Lichen walked towards Anyang.

 Anyang had already caught the deputy captain who tried to escape but was bitten by Xiao Hei's venom and had his leg broken.

 Anyang felt very impatient with the deputy captain who kept begging for mercy and said that he was forced to do so.

 When he saw Mu Lichen walking towards him, his eyes lit up.

 Not caring about this guy, he just threw it into Xiao Hei's mouth and walked towards Mu Lichen eagerly, looking at him eagerly: "Ah Chen..."