Just like when Mu Lichen uses the Heart of Muhua, he can use any high-consuming wood power at will. The energy required is extracted from the Heart of Muhua, and he does not need to consume any energy at all.

 The same is true for Xuan Shui's heart.

 When he uses water-type abilities and ice-type abilities, he doesn't need to consume any of his own abilities.

 And with the heart of Xuanshui, there is no difference between Mu Lichen in the water and on land.

 This effect made Mu Lichen very happy. After all, no matter how strong he was, he would always be greatly reduced in the water.

 What's more, His Majesty the Zombie Emperor, who is excellent in all aspects, has an unspeakable flaw: he is a landlubber.

 Although he is already a zombie and cannot drown even if he is flooded, this does not eliminate his fear of drowning as a landlubber.

 When he had just captured Xuanshui's Heart, he stood on the shore without moving for a long time, just preparing himself mentally.

 Mu Lichen put the Heart of Xuanshui back into the water snake bag, and also threw the Heart of Muhua that had been in his pants pocket.

 But a change occurred at this moment...

 Before he could tie the opening of the water snake bag, he discovered that a dazzling green and blue light erupted from the water snake bag.

 Mu Lichen was shocked, but he still held on to the water snake bag and did not let go.

 After an unknown amount of time, Mu Lichen slowly opened his eyes, and then quickly went to check Muhua Heart and Xuanshui Heart.

 He didn't want the treasure he had worked so hard to get to change for some strange reason.

 Just when he saw the contents of the water snake bag, Mu Lichen was stunned.

 This... this is...

 how did the two hearts of the Five Elements merge?

 The Heart of Muhua and the Heart of Xuanshui actually merged together and turned into a heart that was twice as big as before. The color also turned blue, and the beating of the little heart became stronger and faster.

 Mu Lichen thought for a moment, then injected a burst of energy into the heart of wood and water, which was the combination of the heart of wood flower and the heart of xuanshui. The blue light shone, and he casually threw out an ice power, which actually turned the main character The slow-flowing black river was frozen.

 A green-black leaf suddenly broke through the ice and rushed from the bottom of the river to the surface, gently swaying in the wind.

 Ice type abilities and wood type abilities can be combined so well!

 Mu Lichen was overjoyed.

 It seems that it is a good thing that the Heart of Wood Flower and the Heart of Xuanshui are combined to form the Heart of Wood Water. He can feel that it is easier to use the wood power and the water ice power.

 Mu Lichen's own superpower is Devouring, so he can devour other people's superpowers, so his superpowers also have a wide variety of types.

 Having too many superpowers is not a good thing, because it is difficult to advance, so many of his superpowers are low-level.

 Although he is now the tenth-level zombie king, it only means that his zombie level and devouring abilities have advanced to the tenth level. Other devouring abilities can only be advanced by relying on other crystal-core alien elixirs and beast elixirs of the same series.