Nearing the Altercation

Start from the beginning

The four lie there for a few moments, and at some point, the entire environment around them looks like space. The only other thing that can be seen is the fridge, the PC, the CD's, and the CD player.

Frisk: "Woah." Her eyes are sparkling in amazement. "This is beautiful."

Chara: "I've never seen anything like this before." She looks over at Ben. "But I'm guessing you already have, huh?"

Ben: "Only once, and I didn't really appreciate it at the time."

After a few minutes, the three humans get up, and the space environment disapppears. Nabstablook gets up as well.

Nabstablook: "well, that was nice....thank you."

Ben/Frisk/Chara: "You're welcome!"

Ben walks over to the CD's, having a look at them as Frisk and Chara inspect the rest of the room. The girls find that the PC's browser is open to a music sharing forum, and one of the spider webs has a flyer for a spider bake sale.

Ben picks one of the CD's, Ghouliday Music, and he puts it in the CD player.

The humans are a bit unsettled by the music.

Ben: "So, what's this song?"

Nabstablook: "oh, this one....once you learn the lyrics, it's hard not to sing along." He starts singing along to the music. "ooo ooo oooo ooo ooo oooo oo oo ooo oo ooo."

Ben/Frisk/Chara: 'I honestly thought it was just noise.'

Ben finds another CD, this one labeled Spookwave. He puts it in the CD player, taking out Ghouliday Music and putting it away.

Rather than being creeped out, the humans actually quite enjoy this one.

Nabstablook: "dang....that ambience....it's like my whole body is being spooked."

Ben then goes to the last CD, labeled Spooktunes, and puts it in the CD player.

The humans really enjoy this one.

Nabstablook: "oh....a classic spooktune. they don't make songs like this anymore."

Chara: "Shame. This sound pretty good."

=============================================================================================

After hanging out with Nabstablook for a bit, while also visiting his family's snail farm, the humans go back on their path through Waterfall.

Ben: "I can't believe that we lost 20 Gold from that snail race."

Chara: "I can't believe that the snail caught fire after being encouraged too much."

Frisk: "I'm more interested in why Temmie Village's location wash marked on that sign back there."