"Welcome home", Everyone shouted when They reached the gate of the Mansion.

Aadya did their Aarti and she told Divya to push the Kalash which is filled with rice with her right toe to make her entry into her new house.

Divya did what her sister-in-law told her but Aadya forgot to mention that she have to push the Kalash lightly.

Divya kicked the Kalash with lil bit force and the kalash got hit on the head of someone. She is none other than Amrita Devi Rao, Ucathya's bua( his father's sister) .

Everyone was shocked and burst into laughter loudly and here Divya and Aadya looking Bua ji with their big eyes which is now filled with fear.

"Ouch", she hissed in pain.

"What you did ladki(girl)? ", she shricked loudly at Divya . She stroked that place lightly where she got hit, coming in front of Divya.

" Sorry bua ji, please forgive her", Aadya pleaded while coming there and apologizes instead of Divya because Aadya does not Bua ji to bash on Divya.

Heaving a big sign, Amrita Devi said nothing because she treats Divya as her own daughter. So she listens only Aadya's words.

"Ok, Divya, put your both legs on this plate which is filled with Aalta(red color liquid) and enter the house", Aadya made Divya understand what she have to do this time without doing any mistakes.

Divya nodded her head and did what Aadya told her with the help of Ucathya.
She passed a small smile to her husband who was looking at her with his done face. She just scoffed at his this bitch face but said nothing.

"Now we have to play a game", Kriti(Ucathya's cousin sister) said in an excited tone. After listening to her words, Ucathya wasn't able to control his tongue and those words slipped from his lips.

" What? ", Ucathya shouted loudly, everyone looked at him like he did the biggest mistake of his life and gave him what the happening look.

" Bhai, finding a ring game", Aarushi(His other cousin sister) explained everything to hin. What types of game, they were talking about.
Divya was just praying to God that her Husband will agree for this game. And Aadya was trying to read Ucathya's face which had lots of expression on his face because he was thinking too much.

Ucathya looked at everyone and lastly glanced at Aadya, Vivaan and Divya's face who was gawking at him . With a lots of struggles he got ready to play this game.

"Bhai you have to win this game, otherwise you have to become a slave of Bhabhi for lifetime", Kriti said.

Divya looked at his Nanad( sister-in-law) who just changed her party suddenly.

" Don't worry, we are with you", Aadya and Vivaan cheerfully supported Divya making her smile widely.
And Daksh was just busy with his annoying girlfriend Isha who is not ready to leave him for a mere second.
Daksh merely glanced at Aadya because he was just peeking from his girlfriend's shoulder,just to see Aadya.
Well he didn't know that what he could have call that feeling which he never felt for his girlfriend.

"Ohhhh, bhabhi go go you can win this game", Vivaan encouraged his sister-in-law(bhabhi). Ucathya looked at his brother like he betrayed him for a girl.

" Well bhai will win", Aarushi shouted but suddenly got hit by Aadya because she was shouting loudly. She looked at everyone and find them with their hand on their's ear making her huffed a annoyingly.

Divya and Ucathya were just trying to find the ring and Suddenly his hand touched with her , both looked at each other with a surprised face and the electric current was passing through their hand to body.
Ucathya was not ready to leave her Hand. She signalled him but he hold her hand tightly.