Elvira too decide to leave; giving them privacy.

As soon as Elvira closed the door behind her, Asad sat his figure on the bed, facing Noor. His eyes held happiness that can't be describe.

He hold her by her shoulders, then hugged her to his arms.

"Oh Almighty thank you for this greatest gift!" Asad said, wrapping her tightly to him.

"Well done Partner, you do great." Asad mumbled as he unwrapped her from the hug, his hand reached to her head, stroking her hair.

His action was cease realizing how Noor was looking at him, her eyes which were slightly narrowed due to uneasiness were on him, motionlessly. 

"What?" Asad asked but didn't move a muscle.

"Noor!" It was Silence.

"Partner!" Asad said loudly enough to bring Noor out of her trance.

"Uhmm?" She mumbled confusingly, her red beautiful eyes scanning her husband.

She saw the doctors earlier as well as Elvira, it was a sight for her as it was her first time witnessing a living creature.

But Asad took her breath away, she found him way too handsome!

'How on earth did i got married to this handsome beautiful man! All this while many girls were looking at him! With his smile that will made many girls swoon!" Noor though openly, her face in a pout.

Asad laughed and the way he looked at her made her realize she said her words openly.

"Oh what a relief." He mouth placing his palm on his heart's place, sighing dramatically while Noor was looking at him her pout growing longer. "I was worried, asking myself questions like 'what if Noor don't like my face? Will she really still love me if she sees me?' But i don't have to worry now." He concluded heaving a long exaggerated sigh.

"Don't do that in the present of any woman!" Noor quirk her lips petulantly to Asad, irritatedly.

The corners of Asad's lips tugged in a smile proudly, his eyes found hers and they sank in her large beautiful ones.

"You don't have to worry Partner, i'll always be YOURS FOREVER." ( my first ever b00k, Yusuf and Meenah🥹🥰)

Their life's continue just like that, Noor medications go on in the hospital.

She heard a FaceTime with her people at home, but before they FaceTime Asad showed her all their pictures so it was easy for her to recognize them, her brain worked really pass.

She kept on saying 'Awwwn', telling Asad in the middle of her call 'all the people i know are so so beautiful.' If she said that, Asad and the person on the phone will laugh at her innocence.

When she talked with Her father, he hold her mother's picture on his lap, and Noor end up with a teary eyes, watching her mother for the first time.

With Jasrah they were about to cracked the ears of Jasrah's family, and she talked with them as well.

In short these days were just a happy moment for her as she sees, her father, her mother's picture, her siblings, her grandmother and her family and friends.

Her excitement was beyond imagination watching her new baby niece; Najma. She fall in love with the baby and can't wait to see her eyes to eyes.

With her in-laws, Noor talked with Hajiya Kilishi and end up squealing.

'Grandma this isn't right, how can you be this beautiful!' Kilishi give her thumb up, batting her lashes which made Malika who's beside her to laugh at their silly antics.

When Kilishi told Noor her mother in-law will talk to her, Noor and Asad was happy beyond how words can describe.

Noor closed her eyes as she witnessed Malika. She give a pout that made Malika to chuckle.

'Mother don't laugh, this isn't fair," She gave Malika a silly look. "You have to share your secrets of this beauty when i return."

She talked with Balkees, Rayhana, Ameer, Adnan and Jannat; Balkees and Ameer's daughter, with full happiness. While Aysher and Zeenat they just congratulate her, casually.

Before Noor was discharged she manage to talk with many people as possible. And now today was her last day in the hospital.

After they bade goodbyes, they left the hospital and decide to walk by foot.

They walked along side each other; their arms interlaced together, being the perfect match made in heaven.

"What is that?" Noor asked, her body leaning completely on her husband. He looked at the what she points.

"Motorcycle!" He answered still not tired of answering her. She asked questions of everything she witness and Asad answered her delightfully.

Their apartment was not far so they arrived after some minutes. Noor gasp looking at it and Asad hold her hand as they walked around the house....

Juma'at Mubarak
I hope the scene where Noor open her eyes is ok?!

Noor
by
Balkeesatu ✍️