the night.⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Start from the beginning

husk punches my shoulder to signal me to stop staring "pfft, your blushing." i panick and slowly get away from him before he humiliates me more. angel steps towards me, I can't stand how gorgeous and handsome he looks right now.."hey al-! " he says, looking at me with a soft smile. god he's so cute. "h-hello my dear, angel! May I say, you look quite beautiful on this very night! " I compliment him, making him blush and giggle a little. "well,, i can say the same about this handsome overlord infront of me! " my heart starts beating faster , but to cover up my flusteredness i just chuckle.

after some conversation and drinks,charlie taps her spoon on her wine cup, getting everyone's attention. "hello everyone! i just wanted to say how im so happy about how this project is actually working out ! id like to thank our staff members, vaggie my girlfriend, alastor, husk, niffty, and angeldust for everything they've done to help this become a reality, and thank you to our clients too! i am sure rehabilitation is possible and I promise it will work! " charlie says, getting a round of applause from everyone.

"well then, let's dance to some fine music!" she says, pulling out her, cellular device to im guessing choose a song . a nice jazz tune starts playing , it was a calm and relaxing one.

I glance and angel dust and take my hand out as in a way to ask, 'shall we dance?' he looks at me and I swear, his eyes sparkle. he smiles and takes my hand as he puts one hand on my shoulder. I grab his waist and whisper for him to follow my lead, and he does. we slowly dance as the music continues to play. angel doesn't really look at me, he mainly stares at our feet to follow my step. he's so gorgeous, I guess I could say I want to..kiss him right now. I twirl him around a little making him giggle. the song comes to a close and i twirl him around again, letting out another giggle.

"thanks for the dance al! i loved it! maybe ya are a betta dancer I thought ya would be!" I chuckle at the compliment and bow a little. "well thank you my darling, I can say the same about you" I tell him, causing him to turn to a little shade of pink. i stare at his dress for a little and think of how I can compliment him.

"my dear, your dress is absolutely gorgeous.
it makes you stand out, and your makeup..it makes your eyes sparkle. " Something in me just ...wanted to see him flustered and I wanted to shower him in compliments. he turns completely red and looks away. i chuckle and grab his hand dragging him outside the room and heading to the balcony.

"h-huh? where are we going al-?" i stay quiet and finnaly arrive at the balcony. we stand near the edge and i put my hands on his waist. "al? your acting weird...ya gotta tell me somethin?" he questions, making me sigh and finnaly speak up.

"well..ya know, as much as i hate to admit it. I think i- may have something for you. I asked you for love advice the other night because, it was you I liked. and i saw how hurt you seemed and i felt horrible , so i felt like I needed to tell you. it's, okay to reject me though." angel litteraly turns as red as a tomato with wide eyes.

i put a hand up to his cheek and softly look at him. "can I?" i ask, wanting his consent first. "a-absolutely.." he says, and we both slowly lean in. his breath on mine. we close our eyes and-

"well well look who it is~" we open our eyes and at the door we see...the three fucking vee's. angel looks at them with wide eyes worried. "oooo~!!! the pornstar with the fucking radio demon! ha!!! so stupid!!! " velvet says, holding her stupid cellular device in her hand. vox steps toward us as I slowly back up. "it's the looser radio who isn't popular anymore, what a shame alastor ~ what a FUCKIN shame." he says, making me worried.

i try to keep a smile on my face, but it's a weak smile. Valentino puts on his stupid grin and releases that red smoke of his from his cigarette. "well~ I think ill be takin angel cakes now, he's been gone from the studio for far too long~" he says, aggressively grabbing angels arms.

"WAIT NO PLEASE VAL- I-" valentino quickly covers angels mouth as everything he says is muffled. I try to attack at valentino but vox kicks me and electrocutes me with his stupid power.

i fall to the ground and my body feels too weak for me to do anything. "well be heading off now~! bye bye~! " velvet looks at me with an evil grin on her face and they all walk away. I try to run but the pain in my body is too much. i reach my hand out for angel and so does he but- i can't reach. they disappear as I feel anger building up in my body. and I can't even tell the others what's going on since they're all over in the ball room dancing and I can barely even move.

no.

im gonna get back what's mine.

im going to.

~
IMPORTANT!!!
a/n HI EVERYONE!!! haha u thought this was gonna end well? absolutely not :3 !! ill be working on a new chap soon, it'll either come out this weekend or early next week! im glad this fanfic is starting to become a little more popular, thank u for people who have voted on it and commented! I love you all!!! also,, completely forgot ! so im debating whether to put a smut chap with angel and al, i may do it but ofc i will put a warning and whatsoever. Idk if there's gonna be multiple smut chaps, who knows! though know itll mainly be fluff and im going for top alastor and bottom angel, or at least power bottom angel. so yeah! thank you everyonen