regret and confusion*⁠・°.

alastors pov

i watch angel go up the stairs clearly seeming upset. i don't know what I did wrong- is he jealous? i don't know. god, I kind of wish i didn't fall in love. i never realized how stressful this waste of time is. i slowly but walk up the stairs to head into my bedroom. I continue thinking about what just happened till I finally reach my room and enter the room with my key.

I walk in and close the door behind me and lean on it. god i felt like I really hurt angel there for a moment. He might actually like me and that may be why he got jealous. i scratch my head and sigh, being exhausted. i get on my bed and wrap myself under my bed and let myself drift to sleep for once.

morningggg ~ !

i wake up to the annoying noise of someone knocking at my door. I grunt and slowly get up making my way to the door. i open it and see the fluffy spider boy, angel dust there. he looks, exhausted. "breakfasts ready. " he says, then walking away before I can even say good morning.

i sigh and close my door to get my shoes on and brush my hair properly. i make my way downstairs to where im greeted by the crew.

"good morning to you too everyone! what's on the menu today?" vaggie looks at me irritated as ussualy and i just grin at her. "this isn't some sort of restaurant al,don't word it like that. but since you asked, we got arepas or whatever their called. me and charlie have been seeing a lot of hispanic food from hispanic sinners on our sinstagram so we took a recipe off there and made some."

i take a seat and smile as usual. "ah! yes, i know what those are, my mom had a hispanic friend that lived nearby and anytime she would come over she would always give me an arepa con quesò y mantequilla, in english an arepa with cheese and butter. " i say before picking up my butter knife to open my arepa. "i heard people put black beans on them and things like avocados!! their delicious!" niffty says with a huge bite in her mouth. I chuckle and finish stuffing mine and start to eat.

i look around and realize someone is missing. i think for a second and then realize it's angel who's missing. I chew my food and raise my head. "excuse me, where's angel dust? is he not eating today? everyone needs breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day." I question, not the question being directly to anyone, I just wanted an answer from anyone. "he said he wanted to eat in his room today, niffty tried to ask why but he didn't wanna talk about it" husk says, his voice sounding irritated as usual.

"yeah..we figured one of us should check up on him after breakfast to try and get somethin out of him. " i stare at vaggie from her statement and I was think. I do wanna check up on him, but it would probably fail if it was me and he wouldn't wanna tell anyone anymore. "hm, i think charlie should do it . I would but he probably wouldn't tell me anything. " charlie nods and gets up and starts picking up the plates to place them into the dishwasher and head to check up on angel.

"alright guys, for now you can just clean up the dining room and ill go check up on angel okay? " Everyone nods and starts to clean up as charlie makes her way through the stairs. i hate to admit i am a little worried, i know I say I don't care for anyone here but i care for angel. he's like a magnet and he's attracting me to him. i hate it but I love it so much. I plan on telling him on how I feel first, just.. not yet.

Charlie's pov

i walk up the stairs nervous but confident at the same time. It's my job as the princess of hell and owner of the happy hotel to care about my workers and clients so that's exactly what I'm doing. i finnaly get to angels room and hesitate and think.'okay, i can just try telling him that he can talk to me and I won't tell anyone else and that I'm actually worried, which I am.'

i finnaly knock after a hot second, and he opens the door. "yeah toots? what's up?" i smile nervously and speak up. "well,, i- was wondering what's wrong because you seemed upset and you didn't wanna eat breakfast with us today." he looks to the side and opens his mouth to speak, pauses and final speaks. "ah- uhm- " he stutters with his words and is obviously trying to come up with an excuse. "how about we talk about it? i won't tell anyone and maybe I can help, or at least comfort you. " angel raises his pointer finger but sighs and nods, moving out the way signaling me to come in.

i lay down on his bed while he closes the door and lays next to me. "well- ya see, i have..a little crush I guess on dumb al and- last night we were at the bar and he asked me for advice about asking his crush out and...my heart just- completely fuckin shattered. I know I should've expected it but- you know-...i guess i thought me and him had somethin, the other night we stayed at the bar talkin for hours and he seemed so interested in talking to me.- maybe even me in general but again, its alastor not some nice romantic guy from my dreams. " i widen my eyes in absolute shock, my jaw about to drop to the floor. "okay uh- hey angel look. im sure he actually likes you, he seems more interested in you than anyone else in the hotel. and, he seemed pretty worried about you just now actually. " angel widens his eyes at the last sentence.

"he- what!? the FUCKIN RADIO DEMON is WORRIED about a PORNSTAR like ME?!!" angel yells , in absolute shock. "well I mean he did ask where you were at breakfast and he seemed pretty worried. " i say, smiling a little hoping that it would make angel feel better. "well...maybe yar right..maybe I am the person he likes, i highly doubt it but..ill give ya thought a chance." i nod and walk up to angel and hug him, a comforting hug. "angel, if you need my help in getting with alastor I'll be here okay? just message me and ill help you out! " angel nods and hugs me back, replying with a small "thanks toots " we back away from the small hug and i grab his pet fat nuggs and start to pet him softly.

"well, should we go out and tell the others your okay? " angel hesitates for a little but then nods, running his hand through his hair to brush it. we step up and make our way out of his room, closing the door behind us.

"hey everyone!" "heya bitches ! ya favorite slut is backkk ~!" angel says, making me giggle. vaggie looks at us from the couch she's sitting at and sighs in relief, seeing me and also about the pink spider boy being okay. "hey!! where's everyone? like smiles, husky poo and niffty?" angel asks, looking around the living room. "their all working on their own shit right now." vaggie replies, leaving angel with a nod. me and angel part ways as we head off to work around the hotel.

after finishing up some work i head into my office and flop down on my chair and start clickin my pen. 'hm..how can I get angel and alastor closer to each other so they catch more feeling and eventually one of them confesses ....' i say to myself, quietly thinking. it feels as if a lightbulb pops up above my head, as i smile evily.

oh i know exactly what ill do !

a/n end of chapter, little cliffhanger,, i was debating how to end this chapter and I actually kinda planned it out this time so yipeeee, this story isn't really too popular (yet I hope atleast) but thank you for the people who are reading it :) ! ill update it probably tommorow or another day this week ^^