Chapter 16 - 17

Começar do início

  good! very good! How wonderful!

  Mu Lichen felt all the resentment and anger from his past life welling up. He slapped Murong to the ground and stepped on his left shoulder blade with his foot.

  There was only a scream like a pig being killed, mixed with the sound of cracking bones. Murong, who was stepped on by Mu Lichen, had already fainted from the pain.

  Mu Lichen snorted coldly and threw a large water ball with very low temperature on Murong's face, waking him up from the cold.

  Murong's usual graceful demeanor had disappeared, leaving only the embarrassment and twisted look on his face.

  Murong's shoulder, which was stepped on by Mu Lichen, was splashed with ice water, which made him even more painful and unconscious. He reluctantly opened his mouth and spat out the words with vague pronunciation: "Achen!" These two words were filled with pain. pleading.

  Mu Lichen was unmoved, and just asked expressionlessly: "Is what Mu Qingluan said true?"

  Murong did not dare to admit it, because he was afraid that if he did, Mu Lichen, who was going crazy because he did not recognize his relatives, would be shocked. Trampled to death.

  "No... of course it's not true. How could I do something like that? That bitch must have hated me for abandoning their mother and daughter before, so she slandered me like this! Ah Chen, you have to believe Dad, Dad won't..."

  Mu Lichen interrupted him impatiently: "Did you open the door yourself?"

 Murong trembled his lips a few times, and then said without hesitation: "Your brother and your mother opened it. I was in the room and didn't go out. Ah Chen, what dad said is true. I didn't..." "You

  said What? You obviously asked Ayi to open the door, but it was you who said that if the old man who turned into a zombie did not die, we would be in danger!" Anru

  originally huddled aside with Mu Liyi when Mu Lichen was dealing with Murong. To reduce his sense of existence, when he heard that Murong sold their mother and son without hesitation, the guilt in his heart for not interceding with Mu Lichen for him suddenly disappeared, and he rushed forward angrily and shined a light on Murong's face. scratch.

  When Mu Lichen saw Anru and Murong getting into a fight and scratching Murong until his face blossomed, he took back his foot that was holding Murong back, took a few steps back, and watched the fight between these two elites with cold eyes.

  Although Murong is no longer suppressed by Mu Lichen, and he often goes to the gym to keep fit, he is much stronger than this woman Anru, but his left hand was crushed because of the shoulder blade being trampled by Mu Lichen, and his right hand was useless because of the body Unable to cope with the pain, Anru, who looked like a willing shrew, got the upper hand and was scratched until his face was covered with blood.

  After Anru got over that energy, she was tired and worried that she wouldn't be able to get any benefits, so she backed away before Murong could make an effective counterattack, but she was still cursing.

  It was humiliating enough for Murong to be suppressed and beaten by Mu Lichen before, but Mu Lichen was too strong and he couldn't resist and didn't dare to resist.