Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Nothing happened." I narrowed my eyes at her—knowing she was keeping something else. She sighed and gave in. "Fine, she might have tried to kiss me... but luckily Jen puked and interrupted whatever the hell that was."

"She tried to kiss you or you two almost kissed?" We were waiting on the line to go pay for the groceries.

"I was drunk and curious about what all the fuss about her was. Nothing else, and it didn't even happen so who the hell cares?"

"I care, that's funny. Have you ever kissed a woman before?" It was our turn to pay and I took out my card before Divya could take out her's and gave it to the cashier.

She glared at me for getting ahead of her with the card. "No. Never has crossed my mind."

"Not even after that?"

"No. I told you it was drunk curiosity, nothing else." Divya grabbed the grocery bags and walked ahead of me to the exit.

I got my arm cast removed last week but Divya keeps insisting that I shouldn't carry any weight yet.

"I could kiss you and kill your curiosity." I joked earning a look of disgust.

"Ew Kaden."

"What? You know I tend to be my best friend's first." I opened the car's trunk and watched her put the things inside. "I was Morgan's first girlfriend, kiss and first time and I was Jason's first friend. I could be your first gay kiss." I puckered out my lips.

Divya put her hand on my face to push it back and moved past me to enter the passenger side of the car. "Shut up and put those hoe magnets away from my face."

"What?! Am I that disgusting to you?" I said entering the driver's seat.

"Yes, you are my best friend."

"Hmm, I think you just want Elizabeth to be your first gay kiss." I laughed when she groaned and turned up the music.

"Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!" Morgan yelled as she walked into my apartment with Hayley by her side.

"It's not Christmas yet, Morgan. And do you always have to be so fucking loud?" I said approaching them.

"Do you know her?" Hayley referred to her girlfriend.

"You are right, besides I've always thought Christmas turned her on or something, she's beyond cheerful this time of the year."

"Maybe because is the most wonderful time of the year?! Not everything is about sex, God." Morgan complained as she wandered into the apartment—coming to a stop when she saw Divya coming out of the hallway.

"Oh hi!" Divya smiled as she instantly recognizing my best friend.

"Oh my God! You are the roommate," Morgan brought Divya into a hug—that had caught my other friend off guard but reciprocated nonetheless.

"And you are the best friend!" Divya chuckled and then went to greet Hayley.

"I'm Divya, Kaden's roommate." She extended her hand towards her—the blonde shook it and smiled.

"Hayley and I feel for you in that regard. Can't imagine living with her." Hayley pointed to me.

"Thank you, it's not easy—it's a struggle every day." Divya sighed over-dramatically making me roll my eyes.

Morgan went to put the things she and Hayley had brought on the dinning table while I took my phone out to answer Jason's text. He was asking which floor I lived in so I guess he's already here.