Chapter Ten

Kaden's POV

I grumbled when I was waken up by the sound of loud snoring. I extended my arm to try and find the source of my disgrace, when I did I put my hand on their face and slapped it, but to not avail, the snoring didn't stop.

Wait.

Who the hell is that?

My head shot up to see not just one person on the bed, "One, two, three... what the fuck?" I said looking at Divya, Jen and... whoever she is.

I took my hand away from Jen's face who kept sleeping deeply, so it's her that's snoring like a fifty year old man. How did they get here? Or well more like when since this is Jen's room so yeah, is not surprise she got here.

"Divya wake the fuck up." I grabbed a pillow and hit my roommate with it on the face.

"Kaden do that again and I will smother you with it." She muttered with her eyes closed still.

"Oh you are awake good. Did we have an orgy or?"

"I hate you Kaden." Divya opened her brown eyes just to give me a glare.

"You are so lovely in the morning, a bit grumpy though."

"My head feels like is going to explode and you being a jerk first thing in the morning is not helping." Divya passed through the other girl and got up from the bed.

"I'm pretty sure is not first thing in the morning... and who is she?" I pointed to the person besides Jen.

"I already told you last night that's Grace!" Divya yelled from the bathroom.

"Me? Who? What?" Grace woke up in alarm.

"To be fair I don't remember shit from last night." I got up from the bed, Jen smelled like shit and I couldn't handle it anymore now that I'm awake. I vaguely remember seeing her last night puking her guts out... other than that everything is pretty much blurred.

"I didn't expect you to, you were passed out with a whiskey bottle when we entered the room. You reek of alcohol." Divya got out of the bathroom with a teeth brush on her mouth and pointed to the empty glass bottle on the corner of the room.

"Oh, right. Where did you get a tooth brush?" I asked as I walked to the bathroom.

"There's a package of unused brushes under the sink." She grabbed another two and threw each to Grace and Jen —who was yet to wake up— is she even alive?

"What the fuck?" I heard Grace complain.

"Are we sure Jen is alive?" I spitted on the sink.

Divya started undressing, not caring that I was still in the bathroom or that the door was open. She never cares, we live together after all. "I took her pulse when I woke up, so yeah she's alive. Aren't you hangover?"

"Yeah, my head is pulsing almost." I leaned against the sink.

"Then why the fuck are you so relaxed about it?" Divya asked as she entered the shower. "And close the door, you are letting the cold air in."

I shrugged as a response and walked out of the bathroom, I touched my pockets for my phone but they were empty. "Divya where is my phone?!"

"How would I know!"

"What is all the yelling?" Jen sat up, finally waking up from her slumber.

"You smell like shit." Grace said on the bed besides her as she checked her phone and held the unused tooth brush with her other hand.

"Oh fuck you." Jen fell back against the pillows.

I ignored them and went to look for my phone on the bed and the floor underneath the bed but it was nowhere to be found. Where the fuck is it? I searched on the little night stand before going around the room and finally finding it on the corner of the room almost inside the closet.