Arched Allies

The next morning approaches, and Rocky is up earlier than usual. Rocky gets a sip of his sweet tea while the others still lie down, sleeping.

  Billy has one eye slightly opened, half asleep. He can still hear the movement in the living room as he is a light sleeper.

  With his black comfy pants on, he slips on his furry, cat slippers to keep his feet warm. Billy gives a long, satisfying stretch to wake himself up officially. Billy smiles lightly as he visualizes Rocky's pure happiness in his adoring cheeks.

  "I see you're up, bright and early." Billy said quietly, just before a yawn came through him. Rocky looked back at Billy, smiling back and adds, "Yes, Billy. I'm excited for this Saddleback meeting today. I want to be as set and prepared as possible."

  That made Billy feel comforted, knowing that he recommended the right thing for Rocky. Billy slouches on Rocky's right shoulder and whispers, "You'll love it, mate." Billy gave a slow, pushy wink at Rocky right before clumsily falling to the ground, lazily.

  Rocky blushed back and nodded. This would be a new opportunity for Rocky to show his skills he never had experienced before.

  Billy woke Mott up with full eagerness once he gained his energy for the day ready. The three of them followed the path to the Saddleback arena where the meeting would take place.

  The other koopalings, with their yoshis, have arrived to set ground for the upcoming competition. Chatting and happy to meet each other, it's just as Billy remembered.

  Then one yoshi appeared out of the blue, but the other yoshis scattered apart in fear. This particular yoshi was, unlike the others, blue, had a flame design on a black western saddle, and wore glasses to represent their "cool" style.

  Riding on the yoshi was none other than, "Andy." Billy said to himself, rolling his eyes expecting the Armadillo to be the one riding the most likable yoshi in the entire town.

 The yoshi trotted towards Billy and his pals, smirking disrespectfully at Billy's mad look. "Poor Billy, thought you'd forget the champion. The Saddleback Rider of the Land." Andy spit on Billy's karate outfit, pulling his black cloak and mocked his grunting. Andy was the big bully amongst the whole tribe around, thinking he was the best at Saddleback in history.

  Rocky was flushed when he saw the yoshi though. "Sup, name's Snowsky." The blue, icy yoshi shook Rocky's in a friendly, laid back manner. Rocky felt speechless and moaned lightly to himself. Rocky felt something... different. But he wiped away the daydreamy thoughts and introduced himself properly, "I'm... Rocky. Uhh..." "Nice to meet you pal." Snowsky interrupted, cowardly, but reasonably gentle, "You're going to love it here, friend."

  Rocky meets eyes with Snowsky, can't help but dream of the yoshi. "C'mon, we got some drill we gotta do." Andy commanded Snowsky, as he darted off, with full pride reading his face."See ya later dude!" Snowsky calls back at Rocky and Billy as he and Andy headed out for their rehearsal.

  Rocky couldn't focus for a second until Billy hopped on his saddle. "This is where we should begin to switch up the saddle, one comfortable for you and me." Billy points to his shed, which is their mini storage unit for each individual's belongings to be stored inside.

  Mott follows them, taking notes of Billy's ideal plan for this competition. Billy shows them the upgraded saddle design, "Might've gotten this baby a slight change. Much more leathery texture, more suitable to the environment I love. Let's get to adjusting real quick." Billy suggested with his head forward, replacing Rocky's original saddle with the newer one. "This will be for our practices only. You'll get your other saddle back when we finish for the day."

  Billy buckled the leather saddle on Rocky's back and hopped on. "This feels... like heaven~" Billy fell in love with the confidant western saddle. Billy is all about comfort, so this gave Billy the space to thrust his crotch roughly and freely as his yoshi pal; Rocky, was doing the running.

  "Enjoying yourself, Billy?" Rocky asked, with a snicker. "Of course he is." Mott added, giggling out of his mind, but enjoyed the company.

  "Hope you're ready for this, Rocky." Mott softly comments, patting Billy's back while Rocky gets his shoulders massaged by Billy. "I may need to work for this type of community. I can't be ready on day one." Rocky explains, thinking of how he would take his to motivate himself in possibly winning the Saddleback Race.

  "Just takes time to adjust is all." Mott adds, pulling Rocky over for a hug. "Hehe, you're right." Rocky nods and all three giggle and cuddle together before beginning their first day of practice.