2|𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥

Start from the beginning

"Sorry." He picked up the file, looking at it the man went to grab it but he didn't let go.

Jake hit him slightly on the shoulder causing him to let go. When the man walked away, they began to follow him.

The two boys watched as the man opened a door and locked it behind him. They waited till he was gone and then slowly walked to the door unlocking it the same way the man did, they looked inside, "Are these spiders?" Jake asked.

"No. Nope. No, I will not go in there." He said shaking his head, Peter rolled his eyes, "Okay then stay out here, tell me if somebody's coming." He walked in the room closing the door behind him.

Jake looked after him in disbelief, "Wow."

After a while Peter came out of the room, "Spiders fell on me, man." He whined and Jake immediately stepped back, "What?" He asked.

"Relax, they are not on me anymore." Peter replied.

When they walked back Gwen approached them, "Alright give me your badges." She said sticking out her hand. Jake and Peter did as they were told, "We're sorry.. about that, really sorry." Jake said not sounding very convincing.

Gwen started to walk away and Peter groaned in pain, "Hey man, you alright?" Jake turned to him, "Yeah, yeah." Peter said holding the back of his neck.

༺༻

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑮 on a train. Jake was sitting, his head was up and Peter had his head on Jake's thighs.

A man looked at them before placing his beer bottle on Peter's head cursing him to shoot up making Jake wake up too.

When he looked up he noticed that Peter was on the ceiling of the train. Jake's eyes widen and when Peter noticed what he was doing, he yelped and let go of the ceiling, causing him to fall.

"Disgusting, now I smell like beer." A Woman said and Peter stood up and put a hand on her shoulder, "Uhh.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He said.

When he tried to get his hand off her it stuck.

"Get your hand off her!" The man yelled, "I'm trying." Peter said.

"Dude." Jake whispered.

"Jake, I'm trying!" Peter whispered angry.

The man pushed Peter and the top of the girl got ripped off and was stuck on his hand.

"Are you kidding me?!" The man shouted, "I'm sorry." Peter said.

"Hey get him Rudy!" Another man yelled but before Peter could get punched he turned around and the man fell to the ground.

"Man, I'm sorry! Oh man are you alright?" He asked.

"Peter what the hell are you doing?" Jake frowned, "I don't know! I didn't mean to do that, I don't even know how—" He was cut off by another man trying to punch him but he kicked him with his feet.

Another man stood up and looked at Jake and then at his skateboard, "No man, don't do that." He said but the man didn't listen and picked up the board, he was about to hit Jake with it but Peter got in front of him and blocked it with his hand causing the board to break.

The man attacked Peter but the boy hit him with the handrail.

All men were on the ground groaning in pain. "Sorry. I am so sorry." Peter said and then looked at Jake who looked at him with wide eyes.

They got off the train and run all the way to Peter's house.

༺༻

𝑷𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑴𝑨𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑩𝑬𝑵, walking into the kitchen with Jake following.