2|𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥

Začít od začátku

They both stood there dumbfounded, "You are here for the internship?" She asked and they nodded, "Yeah." They said in union, "Yeah of course." Jake said, they starred at the name badges.

"Having trouble finding yourself?" The woman asked and Jake shook his head.

"No, here." He said handing Peter a badge. "Okay, Mr. Guevara." She said looking suspicious.

Peter smiled, "Gracias."

༺༻

They found themself in a group. "Welcome to Oscorp. My name is Gwen Stacy."

Jake and Peter both looked at each other with wide eyes before putting their heads down.

"I'll be with you for the duration of your visit." She said, "Where I go, you go. That's the basic rule." She nodded.

Suddenly they heard two voices screaming, they all turned their heads to see two man being dragged out by security.

"What's wrong with you? Listen, tell them we're the Guevaras. Please tell them we're down here." They yelled.

Jake and Peter looked at each other trying not to laugh.

"Well I guess I don't need to you what happens if you forget that. Shall we?" Gwen started to walk.

"Welcome, my name is Dr. Curtis Connors." He introduced himself, starting to talk.

Jake turned to Peter, "As long as we don't talk we should be good." He whispered.

"Anyone care to venture a guess just how to create a world with out weaknesses?" Dr. Connors asked.

"Cross-species genetics." Peter spoke up, Jake turned to him, "Are you kidding me right now!" He began to whisper but was cut off by Dr. Connors.

"And you are?"

"He's one of Midtown Sciene's best and brightest." Gwen climbed in. "He's second in his class."

"Second?" Peter asked and Gwen nodded, "You sure about that?" He asked, "I'm pretty sure." She smiled.

Connor's phone began to ring, "I'm afraid duty calls. I'll leave you in the more-than-capable hands of mrs. Stacy." He began to walk away.

Jake tapped Peter, "Let's go." He muttered
And Peter nodded, they began to walk away but stoped when they heard Gwen speak up.

"Hey. What are you doing Rodrigo and.. Miguel?"

Jake was about to speak but Peter beat him to it. "We work here. We don't work here. I was gonna say we work here but it seems like you in fact do work here.. so you know that we don't work here." He rambled and Jake put a hand on his forehead.

"Oh.. god. I could've handled this so much better." He whispered.

"Are you following me?" She asked and Jake sighed, "No, we are not." He said, "Then why are you here?" She crossed her arms.

"We. are. here because.. we love science." Jake said and Peter nodded, "Yeah. We're passionate about it." He added trying to make it more believable.

"I have to lead this tour group. So I'll ask you more about this later. Do not get me in trouble. Stay with the group." Gwen walked away.

Peter and Jake waited for a moment before slowly walking backwards, Peter bumped into a man cursing him to drop a file.

"Sorry." Peter picked up the file, looking at it the man went to grab it but he didn't let go.

Jake hit him slightly on the shoulder causing him to let go. When the man walked away, they began to follow him.