Illusion

A suburb of New York City, Jan 2013
"Hello Coulson" Nat greeted the SHIELD agent friendly. "Hello Natasha" the agent replied. "Do you want a coffee?" The assassin asked, her white and black polka-dot dress swaying. "That would be great. Thanks." She let the man to a tastefully furnished living room. "Do you by chance have any new information on when Clint will come home?" Nat asked, preparing the coffee. "You know I can't tell you anything as long as you're not allowed back to work." Coulson answered taking the coffee from her. "I know. I just hoped... I miss him, alright? I wish I could have gone with him." She sighed, sitting down. "The last mission was very hard on you and you need the rest, even if you deny it. So you're on leave until the psychologist gives his okay." Natasha sighed again and took a sip of her coffee. "So what brings you here?" The assassin asked then. "I just wanted to check up on you." It was not completely a lie which was why she believed him. Originally he was sent to finally get her back to work by breaking the illusion she had created. But he couldn't do it. She seemed so calm and so at ease, believing that her beloved husband was on a mission and not in a marble sarcophagus. He couldn't destroy her world.

Tony wouldn't be so sensitive...