The Search

Stark Tower, New York, Nov 2012
"JARVIS, could you locate the documents I search?" Nat asked the computer. "I did. They are currently in the vatican library. Under lock down I should add." An angry scream of frustration cane from the assassin. The one document possibly holding valuable information about a remedy was in the one place she was not positive she could break in. It was not fair! "JARVIS, I need Coulson on line now."

SHIELD Head Quarter, Nov 2012
Coulson woke up from the npise of his phone. "Huh?" He asked sleepy. "Hey Coulson." Natasha's voice came out. "Natasha, do you have any idea what time it is?" The agent asked the former assassin. "Three forty-five." came the immediate reply. "Then why in the name of God do you call now?"

Stark Tower, New York, Nov 2012
Nat was bent over a table covered in charts and maps of the Vatican. "I simply don't care, Coulson. Anyway, I just wanted to know whether it would bring up political problems if I broke into the Vatican library." She couls here Coulson choke. "You want what?! Natasha, why do you want to break into the Vatican?" "There's a document I need. It's... It's difficult to explain. I'll let you in later. Just answer the question. Or wait it nakes no difference. Night Coulson." And with that she ended the call.

SHIELD Head Quarter, Nov 2012
"Natasha? Natasha!" But the line was dead. What was that supposed to mean? Surely Natasha did not really plan on breaking into the Vatican... or did she?