Case 1, day 2, part 3

Atsushi: It's not an earthquake, it's the Mafia!!!

Chuuya: Who is ready to fight against gravity!?

Chuuya said from above the ceiling, where everyone was gathered.

Kunikida: QUICK, EVERYONE, PROTECT THE BOSS!!!

"RYOKAI"

And with that, they put their plan underway.

(...)

Chuuya: You see them anywhere?
Member: No- Oh wait, now I see them at the eastern wing sir!
Chuuya: Very well~

Chuuya said and entered the building with his team.

(...)

Chuuya: Well, well, what do we here~
Hirotsu: I'm sorry Agency, today there's nothing personal, we just came here for your boss.
Chuuya: If you let us take him, without resistance, no one will get hurt.

Then, Kunikida, Yosano, Kenji and Ranpo, whom the Mafia fell upon, disappeared. Only Tanizaki remained still.

Chuuya: Huh!? Oh, you are the guy with the illusions. You created illusions to confuse us, how clever~ the only thing you didn't thought of was that NOW YOU ARE ALONE!!!

Chuuya said and charged towards Tanizaki.

(...)

Meanwhile...

Kunikida: Get him in here, fast!!!

Kunikida said and opened the door of the track. When they loaded Fukuzawa at the track, Kunikida speed up and left for the Agency.

When they arrived, they asked Lucy to hide Fukuzawa with her ability, thing that she agreed on.

When they finished with that too, they continued with stage of their plan, to capture the person who was responsible for the virus.

Based on the information that Ranpo gave them, the one responsible the virus was at remains of the Suribachi city.

And so, with the picture they had in their hands, Kunikida and Atsushi went to find him.

(...)

When Kunikida and Atsushi arrived there, they went immediately to the location they were given but when they got there, the person that were looking for wasn't there.

Kunikida: He ran away.
Atsushi: And now?
Kunikida: Hm... I don't know.
Atsushi: Kunikida-san!
Kunikida: What is it Atsushi?
Atsushi: There!
Kunikida: Huh?

Kunikida said and looked at the direction that Atsushi was pointing to.

Kunikida: Quick, let's go he mustn't have gone far!
Atsushi: Hai!

And with that, they both hurried down the secret trapdoor.

They were running through the underground tunnels for some time but no one seemed to be here. But then,

Atsushi: Children?

There were standing infrond of them, five children, who pulled out submachine guns.

Atsushi: Huh!?-
Kunikida: Atsushi, get a cover!!!

Was Kunikida managed to say before it raining bullets.

Atsushi: What do we do Kunikida-san!? We're losing time but we can't hurt them!...
Kunikida: Atsushi, cover your eyes.
Atsushi: Huh?
Kunikida: Just do as I say!
Atsushi: Y-yes sir!
Kunikida: Doppo poet, tear gas!

And with that a granade like thing appeared at Kunikida's hand and then he threw it infrond of the children. In the minute it touched the floor a misty gad leaked out of and children stopped shooting.