Case 1, day 2, part 2

Y/n: I-it's because of my ability...
Kunikida: You are an ability user!?...
Y/n: Mm... M-my ability allows me to travel through the time b-but only in scenes or places or people I saw or touched within a certain amount of time...
Kenji: Wow, that's an awesome ability!
Y/n: It's not!... I-it killed people I loved in past and now Dazai-san is hurt because of me... When I saw what would happen to Dazai-san, it was too late to try and warn him... I-it's n-not an awesome ability, it's a curse cause... I knew what was going to happen b-but I was late to save him...
Atsushi: I-it's not a curse Y/n-san-
Y/n: It is!!!...
Kunikida: Atsushi...
Atsushi: Mm...
Yosano: Y/n-san, don't worry, Dazai will be okay.
Y/n: B-but still, he is in pain because of me, and he hates pain...

~flashback~

Y/n: Dazai-san!?...
Dazai: Oups, sorry Y/n-san, I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I'll try at least.
Y/n: Let's that I believe you but even so, this methods you try are ridiculous. Why won't you just stab yourself? Aren't you really ready to die?
Dazai: Well, I'm ready to die but I hate pain.
Y/n: Well, that's strange cause think that all ways of committing suicide are painful.
Dazai: Not all ways, those in my book are not but they never work!
Y/n: Well, I think I'll take that book for next 6 months. You won't be needing it.
Dazai: But, Y/n-san!!!
Y/n: We made promise and I'm keeping my part.
Dazai: With a little help~
Y/n: It's not called help, it's called blackmail but anyway. As I was saying, I'm keeping my part of the promise and you should do the same for your part.
Dazai: Tch!

~end of flashback~

Kunikida: Ahhh, everyone, out, let her rest!
Yosano: Yeah, Kunikida is right, she needs rest.

"Okay"

They all said together and then got out of your room.

(...)

When got out, they gathered all together are the lobby to discuss what they were going to do with cannibalising situation. Suddenly, as they were discussing, a huge earthquake occurred.

Tanizaki: What's happening!!!???
Yosano: An earthquake?

At that, Atsushi ran towards the closest window to see what was happening, only to see that Port Mafia had surrounded the building.

Atsushi: It's not an earthquake, it's the Mafia!!!