Betrayal comes with revenge

Start from the beginning

No, to risky of getting caught he finally deicided. Especially with those 4 living there along with Philza. The map would also rat him out, he can't deal with admins right now. Or Technoblade just yet.

Along the borders? It well be reasonable if there's a unknown island there. He'll need to do more research. Or maybe he could build an underwater base. You don't show up on the map if your in water, or under water luckily.

But It'll be a long journey to get resources, unless he goes somewhere near Russia. But then someone might find him by grinding sea items.

'What about water near Antarctica? Surely no one would  dare to go in the freezing water...' It was a great idea, so he patted himself on the back and began to plan.

But then he remembered he's a demon, water will hurt him. Speccially freezing water, but a potion may help. He just need to bargain with members to get ingredients for it.

Once he gets in to his new base then he'll make a tunnel. It will lead out and save him. For the meantime he could make potions.

'Yes! Big man Tommy is on top again' Tommy grinned

He'd better of make a plan and quick. As the traitors haven't came back back collect their items yet. Maybe he could steal  a little... afterall they do share all of it, well until they retrieve it.

Tommy looked over at the clock. 6:70. He better be 'crime boy' quick and pack his bag.

Before they come back.

He's knows they'll come back to retrieve their items, Wisp did. So would they as well. Why wouldn't they?

Tommy just needed to prepare for it this time.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

NO. 1: Sneak around Antarcticas borders to South east corner, they wouldn't expect you to be back so no guards.

NO. 2: Make base, cover up with moss. Set down chests + Bed.

NO. 3: MAKE TUNNEL

NO. 4: GET NUKES - Pay Tubbo fairly, extra is it gets you off his List. (Antartica may pay him to kill you)

NO. 5: ?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

His hands rambled through the chests aggressively, bring out a list of items into his backpack. Gunpowder, building materials, redstone, and most importantly, TNT along with a flint and steel!

Plans were to be made but not here. He counted all of the stuff on the checklist, groaning at one left before he could leave.

'The foot.'

He couldn't leave it behind, no that'll be bad for the business. Well, his business at least. This business, Business Bay, is gone. So his old business can debut once again.

Flowers, plants and crops. That's the list of items he used to sell. Wisp said the flowers were stupid, only rich people who need to decorate would buy them. Tommy said that's why, scam them because how rich they are.

Though his Business Bay days cut out that business for him. But now? Now is the time it comes back but with foot :)

Tommy picked up the foot and held it in his hand. Smiling at it whilst his heavy backpack and inventory brought him slight pain.

The moment soon ended. His head Slamming upwards, his body straighting and sword came out into his right hand. Footsteps came from infront of him before stopping as they notice Tommy's sword.