Betrayal comes with revenge

TW: Mentions of Nukes, Swearing

[Angst] ~-~ [SMPEarth] / [Takes
                               place after
                  'Betrayal at its hardest' ]

~ This was requested!
       ☆  Requested by: _-Cheezy_Potato-_ , Vxlkyrie,  one_onmisexual_gamer

Thank you for requesting! <3 /p

   ▪︎ Word Goal: 1500
   ▪︎ !! NOT CANON !!

A/N: I don't know why the chapter I hate the most was requested a part 2 by THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE?! Though I did enjoy writing this one :/

                        Enjoy! :D

              ✧ ~ 3rd Person ~ ✧

Opening his eyes, once again, for this pitiful life. He found his nightmare was yet again still reality.

He was now alone, sulking for his lost. He lost the bay and most importantly, his family. At first he didn't want to believe it but yet its the truth. They really did leave them after everything they done together.

They really did.

And why must it be fucking true?

Why couldn't all this mess stay in his nightmare world? He didn't need it to come to life, trust him that he was doing just fine without it being reality.

Glaring up at the sun, he thought about what he needs to do. He only has so much time left. He has yet to repair the bay from its damages, because apparently when those four left it was the 'PERFECT' time for Wilbur to come back with payback.

Aka a FUCKING BOMB!?!

He didn't need that! He already got karma by them leaving him. At least Tommy believes it's karma.

But the scam on Wilbur was still worth it, he needed that rabbit foot. Afterall his victim of the original scam gave it to Wilbur, and Tommy couldn't have that. So he'll have to live with the huge explosion, that destroyed most of the bay.

Besides, what motive is left in him to build up his once home again?

He sighed sadly, giefly for his own lose. Whilst turning over the paper on his desk. The 'To get' list was still in progress. As he scanned his eyes over the sheet, he begin to think of more materials of need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< TO GET >

• Wood -
^
DARK OAK TO HIDE BETTER
• Stone - ✓
• Shelter -
• Nukes -
^
GET FROM TUBBO (AKA HITMAN)
• moss, a lot of moss - ✓
• The Foot - ✓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He needed to run away first, that was the plan. Incase any of them came back to find him still laying lonely in the bay. Another reason was the amount of danger, if he was somewhere hidden he would be safe.

Nukes were also needed. But Tommy didn't want to say why, if he tells anyone they would call him crazy and out of his mind.

So the question still reminded. Where?

Where does he go without the admins bugging him? Where does he hide to plan his master plan?

"Maybe Newfoundland?" No, Wilbur can't help him. Not now.

"Maybe hide with Captain!" No, he kinda hates Tommy... no reason why!

"Antarctica...?" It was a secretive place but dangerous. Maybe where some rural area he would be safe.