~So it begins ~

Day 4

Hey it's me Eric, Today is the day that I started to make that Craig kid regret his decision on talking to MY Tweek. One of these days I'm going to kidnap Craig and make his suffer. And then maybe Tweek will love me once that thing is gone out of his life.

-Earler That Day-

Cartman is standing at the lockers waiting for the others when all of a sudden Kenny walks up, " Hey dude what's up! You look like your upset about something."

Cartman slowly looks at Kenny still in though, " Oh no I'm just fine ~ Nothing to worry about here!"

Kenny looks at Cartman with suspension, " Ok whatever you say dude"

Kenny walks away to his locker leaving cartman in his thoughts " Craig just you wait, once I get my hands on you I'm going to make your demise slow and painful. All chained up not being able to get away from the pain.and your body slowly getting the blood drained out of your body while you watc- "

Kyle walked up opening his locker making Cartman snap out of his trance, " Hey there looked like you were really deep in thought there."

Cartman standing up straight, " Oh yea, I was just thinking about the stuff I have to do after school."

Kyle smiles at Cartman." Oh that's nice, whatcha up too?"

Cartman turning to Kyle with a grin, " Oh just some research, I have a project to do about ancient torture methods."

Kyle shudders, " Ew, you have fun with that." Suddenly the bell rings, Kyle closing his locker, " Well I'll see you at lunch, Bye!" Kyle walks away.

-Lunchtime-

The same old same old happened, Tweek and Craig sat at the same table as the boys, but this time Cartman couldn't take his eyes off the two no matter what.

Stan realizes how much Cartman is staring at them, " Dude quit staring at them, you're starting to freak me out."

Cartman still not looking away, " Shut up I'm not even staring at them that much."

Stan sarcastically laughed, " Oh yes you sure about that, you can't take your eyes off of them, It's like you're obsessed or something."

Cartman looked at Stan with anger, " Oh yea I'm the obsessed one! You can go 5 seconds without being down your girlfriend's throat! News flash! No one wants to see that!"

Stan was taken aback, " Woah dude you are taking this a bit too seriously. I was just messing around."

Cartman looks him up and down, " Sure you were." Cartman went back staring at mainly Tweek this time with love in his eyes. The bell rung signaling lunch is over.

-After school -

Cartman left school before Tweek today so he can get to Tweeks house before him and maybe get in and have some time to spare to snoop around and gather some items that he can take back home with him.

When Cartman arrived at Tweeks house he quickly went around the back and seen that the door was unlocked so he slipped in and found Tweeks room. " So this so this is what your room looks like huh~ It's nice, I wouldn't expect less"

Cartman went over to Tweeks bed and plopped down and smelt his sheets, " Mhhh ~ smells like my beautiful Tweek." Cartman then gets up and goes over to Tweeks dresser pulling a shirt out and smelling it too and then stuffing it in his pocket, " I'm taking this home with me , so I can smell your beautiful scent every night~" Cartman decided to leave before Tweek got home but made sure there was no evidence that he was there.