Chapter Eight ~ FUCKING STOP! Please...

Hello and welcome to part eight! Damn! I'm low key surprised I made it this far.

Anyway, this chapter is kind of inspired by Chloe3610075 comment and some ideas she gave me.

Before I continue, I just want to say that if you guys have any suggestions or ideas or things you wanna see in this fanfic, let me know.

I use a lot of your guys ideas because their good or I don't know what to write. So please, if you have an idea or something you wanna see let me know.

Again, before we start, there are a lot of warnings and stuff like that. This chapter is to be read with caution. I apologize for these topics.

Without further a-do, enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------

• Yn Pov •

I slowly blinked open my eyes, praying that everything was just a dream. That Vance would walk through that door and yell at me to get ready.

Of course, that never happened. He was gone. Well, missing and I knew that. I just hoped that maybe he'd be here. Maybe it was all a dream. I don't know. It's fucking stupid. But God, what I'd give to see him again.

I sighed, standing up and walking to the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water, and did some mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. I then went to change.

I put on a f/c with f/b (favorite band) hoodie on and a pair of ripped, flared jeans. I threw on some converse, did my hair and walked into the living room.

My mom was sitting on the couch, a lit cigarette in between her fingers. She hadn't done that since dad left (Yes your fatherless and this is based on a AU).

"Mom?" I asked, walking over to her.

"Honey!" She blinked her thought away and put the cigarette out.

"You promised me..." I sighed, looking down at the pack on the table.

"I know hun, and I'm sorry, it's just-" She started rambling.

"Mom, I get it. But don't get addicted like last time" I cut her off and hugged her.

"I won't sweetheart" She hugged me back, crying into my shoulder.

"Hey mom..." I spoke, backing out of the hug.

"Yeah?"

"Can I... Can I go on a walk?" I asked, I knew she'd probably say no, but I needed some fresh air.

"Of course honey!" Her answer shocked me.

"O- okay! Thanks!" I said, smiling at her.

"Be safe, okay?" She sat back down.

"I will, thanks again mom!" I said, smiling and walking out the door.

• Vance Pov •

I'm gonna escape. I refuse to stay here. Not whilst Yn is out there. She could be in danger for all I know!

I walked over to the bathroom area. That's when I heard it. A refrigerator. When was that there? Wait. I could use that to my advantage! I could escape!

I took the lid off the tank of the toilet and started hitting the wall, breaking some of the cement. It finally made a small whole, just barely big enough for me to fit. The fridge opened and I thought it was him. I thought he caught me. But no.

"Bruce Yamada?!" I shouted, looking at him in disbelief.

"Vance Hopper? Holy shit!" He smiled slightly.