Chapter Two ~ Partners

Welcome to the second official part of the story! This part is probably one of my favorite but also least favorite parts ever! I hope you all enjoy it though!

⚠Swearing, eating-disorder, bullying, self-harm⚠
-------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 10:30 AM

• Yn POV •

I hate math. Sure, I'm passing but only because I'm a "teachers pet" and am able to avoid a lot of work with how I act. It's not the best thing, but at least I'm passing.

Plus, it could be way worse! I mean Arellano is failing and I heard he's about to get suspended. That would be funny to see.

"Alright everyone! You will need a partner for this project" Mr. Peterson said

People started standing up and choosing a partner but Mr. Peterson stopped them. This is what I didn't like about Mr. Peterson. He'd get everyone excited and then take it back the next second.

"I will be choosing your partner" he said.

The class groans but sits down and wait to know who they will be with. Mr. Peterson pulls out a paper ams starts calling names of who will be together.

Then he gets to me.. Fuck!

"Yn Hopper and Robin Arellano" he said.

The class all looked around nervously as they all knew we hated eachother.

"Can I change partners sir?" I asked in an angelic tone of voice.

Hopefully I could change partners, but Mr. Peterson just shook his head.

"Your partner is who I assign you with" he said.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I thought. I'm going to fail! No...

"Everyone go sit next to your partners" he said.

I looked over to see Robin arguing with the person he was table mates with. I got up and walked over to their table.

"I'm sitting here with my parter!" The boy said, Robin shook his head.

"Too bad. My partners already here," Robin said.

The kid stood up angerly and walked over to his partners table, cussing under his breathe.

"I don't bite ya know?" Robin said, he chuckled at his own joke.

"Shut up Cabrón" I said, flustered.

"¿Tú hablas español?" He said, he stopped laughing.

Translation: You speak Spanish?

"Por supuesto que hago tonto"

Translation: Of course I do dumbass

"Cool," he muttered.

I sat down and we started working. Surprisingly, he was good at this. Which surprised me, considering the fact he's not really good at math.

~ After class ~

I was walking to my locker when I saw Angela. Robin's ex, Matty's new girlfriend. Matty was my ex, so Angela HATED me but I didn't really care.

I saw Donna and Gwen out of the corner of my eye. They were talking, so when I put my stuff in my locker I walked over to talk to them. What I didn't know was that Angela followed me.

"Hey girls!" I said, the both looked at me and smiled. That was until Angela walked over.

"Hey losers!" She said, laughing.

"Hey... slut" I said, smirking.

"Shut your mouth bitch!" She said.

"Oh please.. I've been called worse" I said.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Your boyfriends, girlfriend" I said.

"Ugh! W- whatever!" She said, walking off.

~ End of day ~

"See you girls later!" I said, smiling.

"Bye Yn!" Donna said, waving.

"Bye!" Gwen said, walking with Finney.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the short, rushed chapter! I promise that the next time, it will be longer!