Chapter Six ~ Confessions

Hello and welcome to a new part of this story! I know it's been a while since I've updated, but I'm extremely tired and unmotivated. I know that's not an excuse, but yeah.

I also have a few other stories started for when I finish this, so I guess that takes away from my writing time on this. The stories also aren't just tbp, I have some mha, tpn, st, toh, and many more. I'm also taking recommendations!

I will still be doing tbp, but I am a multi-fandom page. Again, I am very sorry for not updating, and I promise I will get there, but for now, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Info:

It's been a few months since Vance went missing in the spring. It's currently September and everyone is getting ready for spooky season (cuz I love Halloween).

Yn had made freinds with Robin, Finney, and Gwen. Her and Donna are still best friends of course and Bruce and her are freinds. But she misses something. No. Someone. She misses Vance.

But she's not gonna let that stop her. She's still going to live on for him. And try to be like him and maybe even better. It's been hard for her, but with her new found friends, it's been easier.

• Yn Pov •

I was standing next to Donna at Finny's baseball game. He had given two good throws and Bruce missed both. Gwen was the loudest, proud of her big brother.

Finn got ready to throw another one, taking a deep breath and everyone praying Bruce missed. Finney threw the ball.

But... Bruce hit it. One of the guys went to try and save the game, but the ball went over the fence out of his reach. And just like that, Bruce won.

I still cheered for him cause he was my freind, but I felt bad for Finney. Winning this game could have made his life a little better. With the bullying mean. God! I hate when Matty and his gang do that.

Like, just because I became freinds with Finney and Robin doesn't mean that they have to be dicks.

Anyway, Bruce walked over and congratulated Finney on his throws, I couldn't hear much cause one of Donna's other freinds started talking really fucking loud about a place to get food.

But, what I did get was

"Your arm is mint"

What does that mean? It's probably a baseball term. I'll talk to Finn about it later.

"Hey Yn! You coming?" Donna asked, turning to look at me.

"Yeah, of course" I said. I ran over to Donna, before looking back at Bruce and walking away.

What was this feeling? I have a bad gut feeling about Bruce. Like, somethings gonna happen. Something bad. But, I shrugged it off and kept walking.

Big Mistake

• Bruce Pov •

I smiled as I won the game for my team. Everyone was cheering and clapping, I, of course, had to talk to Finn. I mean, he threw me off my first two swings.

I walked over to him, he was obviously upset and I don't blame him. Losing a game like that has to be hard.

"Hey Finn!" I said, he looked up at me. "I just wanted to say, good job. You totally threw me off my first two swings. Your arm is mint" I said.

"Thanks, you did good too!" He said, a small smile on his lips.

"Bruce! Come on!" One of my teammates yelled.