Chapter Four ~ Missing...

As I promised, this chapter will be longer! I will however needing more time work on this and other chapters, so they may take longer to come out!

Thank you all for understanding and I hope you enjoy!

⚠Swearing, Spoilers for a book!⚠
-------------------------------------------------------------

• Yn POV •

I finally made it home and into my room. God, I just wanted sleep. Mom was at work, she doesn't get home until about 8:30 and Vance doesn't until 4:30.

I get to be home alone for a few hours. But I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Shit Donna!

I ran up too my room, changed onto a red crop top, and light flared jeans. I put on a pair of sneakers (Your choice of brand). I put on simple (or no) makeup, grabbed my bag, and walked out and over to Donna's.

~ Time Skip ~

• 3rd Person Pov •

Yn was walking down the side walk. She was going over to Donna's to study and prepare. It was one of those days where she wanted to be alone but at the same time didn't.

Like she was lonely but not in a bad way. It's not that she was alone or anything, she just longed for something else. A different relationship.

Like the ones you read in books or see in movies. The ones with a gental guy and a sweet girl. Or the world ends and they are all they have left.

Or maybe an enemies to lovers. Kinda like the book Outcast (Pretend it existed back then bc its a good book). Like how Kai hated Callie because of a little "Mis-hap" that happened years ago.

How she thought he raped her, when that never happened. How they were both treated like shit after that. And now... They forgive eachother and are ready to move on.

Or... Maybe like a movie, where the main character is in-love with her best friends brother. Like the movie, "The Kissing Booth" (I haven't seen the movie but I heard it's good, so we gonna pretend it's around the same time base).

Yn snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a familiar voice. Matty. Motherfucker.

"Hey Yn!" He said, walking up next to her.

She tried to ignore him but he kept talking. Like they were friends or something. Ew.

"Look Matty, I don't have time for this. Leave me alone" She said.

"I'm not dome talking to you" he said, pinning her against a random wall.

"Well I am!" She said, shoving him off of her.

He grabbed her arm, tightly.

"Ow! Matty let go!" She shouted, trying to jerk away.

"Shut up." He said, shoving her on the ground and pinning her down.

"What do you want?!" She said, struggling.

"I want-" He started, but was cut off by someone pulling him back.

"Get the fuck off of her." Another familiar voice said.

"What do you want Arellano?" Matty said, standing up and brushing himself off.

"You to leave her alone" he said, in a stern tone.

"And what if I don't?" Matty questioned, in one of those tones.

"I'll beat the shit out of you" Robin replied.

"Whatever, it's not like she likes you anyway" Matty glared at him.

"Well, I like him more than you" Yn spoke. Now standing and checking to make sure nothing fell out of her bag.

"Shut the fu-" Matty was cut off, yet again.

"Say another word. I fucking dare you" Robin said from behind him.

Matty shut up and walked away, no further question. He was definitely up to something. But what?

• Yn Pov •

"You okay?" Robin asked

"Why do you care?" I replied, crossing my arms.

"I just saved your ass, the least you could do is awnser me" He said.

"I was fine before you showed up!"

"So being pinned to the ground is 'fine'?" Robin asked, putting air quotes around the word fine.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry..." I muttered, looking at the ground.

"Look, it's getting dark, you should probably go home" he said.

"I can't, my house is two blocks away from here" I said.

He simply sighed looking around, before taking my hand and walking in the direction of a house. I'd assume it'd be his.

"What are you-" I started.

"You can stay here for tonight" he said, leading me to his room.

"Is this your room?" I asked, it had a bunch of horror movie posters on the walls, and a guitar in the corner. There were a few books on the night stand next to the bed.

"Yep, you'll be sleeping here tonight" he said.

"What about you?" I asked, turning back to face him.

"We have a couch ya know" he said, chuckling a little.

"Well then I should sleep there!" I said, he was being kind.

"Nope, look we may be enemies, but your a lady. Deal with it" he said.

"I hate you" I said, it was obviously an automatic response. I didn't actually mean it.

"Hate you more" he said, with a slight smile.

With that he left to go to bed. I should probably do the same, but before I do, I should probably call mom and make sure she knows.

I walked out of Robin's room and into the kitchen area.

"Robin?" I asked, hoping for a response.

"Give me a second" he said, in the direction of what I'd assume to be the bathroom.

~ Few Minutes Later ~

Robin walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing black sweatpants and no shirt. I blushed as he walked closer.

"What do you need?" He asked, stopping a few steps away from me.

"I need to call my mom and let her know I'm here" I said.

"Alright, the phones right there, do you remember her number?" He asked, whilst gesturing to the phone.

"Yeah, thanks" I said, a small smile on my lips.

"Of course, I'm going to egt you some clothes to change into, okay?" He said, now facing away from me.

"Alright" I said, calling my mom.

He went into a different room than his. Probably his parents or something.

"Hello..." My mom spoke, she sounded upset.

"Hey mom, is everything okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Vance is missing..."