Chapter Three ~ Peaceful

Welcome to part 3! This is probably not going to be AS detailed and as long as I promised and I am so sorry for that!

I promise that the next chapter will actually be longer, but I'm running out if time to post this and I don't wanna keep you all waiting!

So, without further a-do, enjoy!

⚠Swearing⚠
-------------------------------------------------------------

• 3rd Person Pov •

Yn was walking home. Vance was unfortunately still in school becuase he got a detention. Again. So Yn had to walk alone.

She didn't mind walking alone as she got her own time and could slowly drift into thought. It was actually peaceful.

No one messed with her as she was the little sister of "Pinball Vance Hopper" who beats up kids for fun and is a total asshole.

But he's not. At least, not all the time. Yn sees a side of him that no one might see. She sees the sweet older brother who takes care of her.

Her mother is still alive but she's always working, and her father died when they were younger. So that left Vance. The man of the house.

And sure, he may seem like he doesn't care about his sister, but he will always protect and love her. Even if he doesn't show it. Even if she doesn't show it.

They are siblings. And siblings protect siblings. No matter what.

• Yn Pov •

I finally made it home. It was a very peaceful walk and I was glad for that. Sure, some kids were fucking assholes. Like Matty and his gang but they actually left me alone this time.

None of the snarky remarks on "but why did you and Matty even break up?" Or "It doesn't matter because Matty has a new, better girlfriend."

Fucking assholes. They are such fucking bitches. Fuck this. I'm glad I broke up with Matty! He was a fucking asshole and self-absorbed.

He loved the popularity and protection he got from dating me. He loved that he could get away with a lot of shit because people were scared of my brother, so they were scared of me, and so they were scared of him.

The only reason people are still scared of him is because of the fact he's gotten a lot more popular since then. He's still not the most popular but he's up there.

So yeah, I couldn't wait to get home though. I wanted to get in bed and NEVER get up.