Chapter 9: Heart Monitor

Start from the beginning

He had a tired but excited and happy expression on his face. He clapped and gained everyone undivided attention, them all waiting for him to start talking.

"I would go into my normal spiel before starting the next sequence of memories but I just got back from Universe: 1738 and I'm tired so let's start this" Ambrose said with a tired smile.

"Wait- universe 1738? What the hell is that?" Stiles questioned with his normal look of curiousity.

Ambrose sighed to himself and muttered something along the lines of 'of course it's stiles' before looking back at the group and sort of explaining.

"I'm one of the many narrators as I've stated before, your universe and Timelines are just one of the worlds I watch over. Universe: 1738 is basically the same as this one, except Y/n isn't related to the Salvatore's, she's still Scott's twin but after leaving beacon hills she moves to New York for college where she meets some new people and we'll....faces off against ghostface" the narrator explained with a bored expression.

Everyone looked shocked and amazed at the bomb shell that was just dropped.

Y/n tilted her head once she processed what he just said. "Wait, ghostface? Am I in the scream franchise in that universe?"

Stiles and Scott whipped their heads from their sister to ambrose as they too realized the same.

The narrator nodded, "yup- oh and your love interest there is Tara carpenter"

Y/n's eyes widen in shock at the news.
"Hold up a version of me gets a chance with a version of Jenna Ortega?!"

The narrator once again nodded with an amused expression.

"Dude, that's awesome!" Stiles cheered making their friends laugh.

"That is actually pretty cool, well beside the whole murder part but you're in your favorite movie franchise!" Scott said enthusiastically.

"I'm not even jealous, it's Jenna Ortega" Allison said with a smile and shrug.

"I am! It's Jenna Ortega!!" Penelope yelled out making a shoe fly to her face.

"Thank you Liz" Y/n said to the blonde siphoner who wore a smug smile.

"Anytime, Wolfy" Lizzie said, her smiling growing wider at the sight of the Mccall girl rolling her eyes at the nickname.

"Okay, back to the topic at hand. Let's start" Ambrose said making everyone look back to him.

"Hold up- you drop that bomb shell and expect us to move on?!" Stiles said dramatically.

"Yes." Ambrose deadpanned.

"No-"

"Yes."

"How the hell can we-"

"Memories!!"

"I hate you."

"I know"

(Italics- memories, normal- talk before or after memories, bold italics- the tvdu group commentary)

1 INT. PARKING GARAGE -

Scott and Y/n drag plastic bags full of groceries into a dimly lit parking garage. But after a moment of walking the rows, Scott pauses.

Y/n stops as well, sending her brother a confused look as she watched him.

Remembering what happened during this week, Scott groaned in annoyance as Y/n sent a glare towards Derek- though there was no real heat behind it- making the Hale send her a cheeky smile.