29. Departion

Rusty sadly walks onto the bus. "Hi Rusty!" Jack says, smiling. Rusty's face lights up, just a little. He sits next to Jack, and let's out a loud sigh. "What's wrong?" Jack asks worrily. "Well...My brother Digger has to go on some trip for his school. And he won't be back until the end of the school year. And once he comes back...he has to go to college..." Rusty says.

"Oh...that's sad..." Jack says calmly. He grabs Rusty's paw. Rusty blushes a little.

Rusty and Jack get off the bus and meet up with thier friends. "H-Hi guys" Rusty says. "Hey Rusty, Hey Jack!" Bluey says happily. Mackenzie, Indy, Judo, And Pretzel wave hi aswell. "You ok Rusty?" Mackenzie asks. "Y-Yeah I'm fine.."

"His brother has to go on some trip and he'll be gone a while" Jack explains. "Aw, that's not good" Bluey says sorrowfully.

BEEEEP

"Oh that's the bell! C'mon Rusty!" Jack says as he yanks Rusty into social studies class.

They both sit down and prepare for another boring lesson on Australian history. "Alright class! So can somone recap on what we did yesterday?" Mrs. Collie anouces. Snickers raises his hand.
He blabbers on about what yesterday's lesson was.

Jack looks over at Rusty. He still looks upset. Jack takes out a sticky note and passes it over to him.

 Jack takes out a sticky note and passes it over to him

Rusty writes something, then hands it back.

Jack takes out another sticky note then hands it to Rusty

Mrs. Collie sees this. "Passing notes in class are we?" She says as she snatches the notes off thier desks. "No, please don't read those!" Rusty begs. Mrs. Collie reads them "oh...uhm...just don't pass notes next time" She says.

Lunch time...

"Wow it's really pouring out there" Indy says as she stares out the window. "Is Rusty still upset?" Mackenzie whispers in Jack's ear. "Yeah...he just hasn't been himself all day" Jack whispers back. The whole table isn't really saying anything. Nothing but the soud of rain hitting the ground outside. "Hey uhm...Do you guys wanna come over to my house tomorrow?" Mackenzie says, trying to cheer Rusty up. "Y-Yeah...that would be nice" Rusty says quietly.

As the group is finishing up thier lunch. Stephanie, Coco, Snickers, and Chloe sit together. Coco stares off at Jack's table, and let's out a loud sigh. "What's wrong Coco?" Snickers asks. "Oh...Nothing..." she responds.

Snickers looks over to what she's staring at. "Oh..are you still trying to get over Jack?" Snickers asks. "Yeah...I still have a crush on him for some reason....I-I know it's wrong because he has a boyfriend...And I know he'll never like me back cuz he's...well y'know...Gay....but I just can't get over him..." Coco says sadly.

"Do you want revenge?" Stephanie says. "What? No? Why would I want that?" Coco asks. "Well...I saw that he rejected you that night at the dance. Didn't that make you angry that he didn't want to be your date?" Stephanie says maliciously. "I mean...Kind of...But it's his choice whether he wants to be my date or not...I can't control it..." Coco responds. "You can Coco...You can...think about my offer...I'll help you get revenge on anyone you want..."

BEEEEEP

"You're not gonna except her offer are you?" Chloe asks. "Well, Mabye..." Coco responds. "Are you forgetting that this is the girl that stabbed three people in the bathroom, and had a whole ass fist fight on the blacktop?" Snickers says. "I know...but-"

"C'mon let's get to class..." Chloe says.

BEEEEEEEP

Jack and Rusty walk out of thier last classes and leave to head home. They walk by Coco, holding paws as they head towards the exit. "Should I get revenge on him...?" She thinks to herself.

As Rusty steps out of the bus and onto the wet sidewalk a feeling of dread takes over him as he walks into the house.

When he opens the door his Mum is in the kitchen preparing for dinner. Dusty sits at the table, looking a bit sad. "H-Hi Mum, Hi Dusty" Rusty says. "Hi Rusty!" Dusty responds. Rusty sits down at the kitchen table with Dusty. "W-Wher's Digger...?" He asks. "Oh...he's just in his room, Packing" His Mum replies.

Rusty gets up and walks towards his Brother's room. He opens the door to see him packing stuff in his suitcase. "GAH...Knock before you come in! I could've been....Y-You know what..N-Nevermind...." Digger shouts. "Sorry. Are you done packing yet...?" Rusty asks sadly. "No...I know you don't want me to leave but, I have to go on this trip. It's the only way I'll get into a good college!" Digger explains. "I know..."

"DINNERS READY!" Thier Mum calls from the kitchen. "C'mon let's go eat" Digger says.

They both walk into the kitchen and eat the food thier Mum made for them. "Digger, are you finished packing? Do you have your clothes? Hat? Phone charger? Car keys? What about yo-"

"Mum! Mum...I have everything I need!" Digger chuckles. "I'm sorry...I'm just not used to you leaving for such a long time..." His Mum says, with a sad look on her face.

Digger finishes packing his stuff and gets ready to leave. "Be safe!" His Mum tells him. "I will Mum" Digger says with a smile. "Bye Bye Digger..." Dusty says sadly. "B-Bye..." Rusty tries to say. "Be good to Dusty for me" Digger says to Rusty. He walks out the door and drives off.

Rusty waves goodbye trying not to tear up. "Alright...Help me clean the dishes..." Thier Mum says, wiping tears from her eyes. They all go on with thier day, and fall asleep...