comfort

you were upset over what darren did earlier that day. knowing he isn't that much of a kind hearted person you let it go until it was too much for your mind. Darren was very good at mind games, making people feel less than what they are. worthless even. kent noticed but since you didn't want to talk about it just after it happened he didn't dare push your buttons. you were staring at a wall when yoko approached you in the quad, "hey are you okay" she asked concerned "i don't know" you say still thinking about the horrible interaction. you saw kent in the corner of your eye watching you but payed no attention. yoko shook her head towards him when he tilted his head in a questioning manner.

"okay so not good then." she concluded as he approached."hey sweetheart what happened?" kent asked carefully, "I don't want to talk about it." you say. "let's go to my dorm. movie night?" he asks trying to cheer you up.your face lit up at the mention of a movie "spy kids?" you pry. "spy kids" kent nods lifting you up in his arms your head on his shoulders arms wrapped around each other as he starts to walk.

you get to his dorm and he locks the door placing you gently on the bed "we can skip the nightshade meeting tonight if you want to love" he reassures. "no i think i will be fine by then" you say you lay snuggled into his chest as his heart rate slows slightly matching yours. turning on halloween the movie, you smile maybe finally ready to tell him what's going on.

"hey kent" you whisper softly "yes mon amour" he answers looking down at you his hair curling into itself framing his face. "darren said something horrible earlier and it won't get out of my head" you confess feeling as though his eyes are looking with worry and concern towards you,"what would that be chérie"

"he said that you were dating me for a joke and all of my friends were fake and i was completely unlovable" you say tears threatening to fall from your eyes. his eyes were borderline murderous they were darkening and full of fury, then he looked back to you his eyes went back to soft and caring "whatever bullshit he said is in no way true he's playing with you head beau" his voice was calming eyes trained on you only you.

the movie finished and he turns off the tv noticing the time. "we better not be late for the meeting mon amour" he laughs you laugh too.

==============================================================================

i'm sorry i haven't posted for a while i've had major writers block and stuff going on tell me how this is and thanks for reading. Nishinoya_no_waifu thanks for the prompt