being asked to the rave'n dance

you decided to go swimming after classes knowing there was no homework because of the Rave'n dance.your amulet hanging from your neck as you took off your shoes and cardigan admiring the glistening ripples in the water, noticing the shining slightly glittery tail under the water.quickly taking off your shoes as you lower yourself into the lake it was not so surprisingly warm for a midsummer day transforming into your siren form with a teal blue and slightly silver tail propelling yourself forward form the dock, as you swim toward the area you saw the other siren.as far as you knew the only sirens in nevermore were Bianca,Divina,Kent and you so it had to be one of them.well Divina and Bianca had plans to visit the weathervane after classes while Kent didn't say anything.lost in thought you didn't realise something or someone was behind you.grabbing your wrist they pulled you to face them. it was Kent. with raised eyebrows you swam the both of you to the top gulping in a breath of fresh air.

"dude what the heck"you questioned as you look directly into those ocean blue eyes trying to get an answer from him. "just wanted your attention..."he muttered through his breath as he sat up on the lakeside."well you've got it now so what?"you interrogate. "well,would you like to go to the rave'n dance with me?" "yes.....YES YES ahem i mean sure why not" your heart running a marathon and your stomach doing loops you look up to the sky noticing the ungodly darkness above. you walk out of the lake towards the dock putting on your socks and shoes slipping on your cardigan.Out of the corner of you eye you see Divina and Bianca smiling at you two.

the dinner bell rang throughout the school as you walked back towards the quad with Kent's arm wrapped around you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: if anyone would like a part two just say so. it will include the entire rave'N dance.How did i do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------