the wound

it was the minutes after the poe cup that really mattered, kent coming out of the water onto the riverbank while the rest of the golden bugs team scrambled their way out of the water.the only thing you could focus on was not the fact they lost (although it was disappointing) it didn't matter.it was kent.his left eye looked red and swollen while the rest of his face looked the same."hey kent come here... what happened?" you ask worried that something happened to the gorgeous boy."just got punched in the water that's all"he says trying to explain to you so he didn't have to say anymore.

you dragged him towards andromeda hall to your dorm sitting him on the bed "don't move anywhere"you say in your most authoritative voice possible,you went into your bathroom and took a first aid kit from the medicine cabinet closing the door after."this will sting a little"you note grabbing a cotton pad and some rubbing alcohol dropping a bit onto the pad. he winces."i haven't even touched you yet" you laugh "i know but it will hurt though"he mutters under his breath "so what happened exactly" you ask trying to distract him from the stinging feeling lingering on the now clean wound "ow,so a hand like just a hand comes out from nowhere and punches me when i attacked the black cat's boat"he remembers as you were binning the now dirty,used cotton pad handing him an ice pack out of a mini freezer (don't ask).

"so what now?"you question as he inches closer to you on the bed, "well there is something" he replies pulling you up "what would that be-"you try and ask he cuts you off.With a kiss. you pull away stunned but smiling he pulls you in for a longer more meaningful one. in the moment time stood still no need for air was found it was just you and him.It was perfect...............until....

"i knew it"someone squealed excitedly behind you it was divina.