jealousy fem reader btw

jealousy.the one thing you thought you would never have to see in your boyfriend.kent was so timid  and kind that it was never a possibility. 

until.............

it was the outreach day with the school most within pilgrim land including you and kent.you two had been in an argument about god knows what for the entire morning, you can't even remember what started it but neither of you were about to apologise.

walking into the theme park you walked alongside yoko. "y/n talk to him maybe you could figure it out." she said trying to de-escalate the tension between her friends."how about no"you smile clearly not having any of it.

you continue your day until it came to the statue ceremony thing you sat on the bench next to leo someone who knows you just as well as kent does,looking over to your left when the speech ended and the music started you saw kent clench his jaw warning you to get away from him you didn't care.

ignoring his warning you continued to do so until you got back to nevermore walking into the quad with enid and some others you see bianca give you a warning glace towards you, noticing it was aimed around your back you gave her a confused look.you felt a hand wrap around your wrist with enough force to keep a hold on you without escape but gentle enough to not hurt you.

you felt hands around you and enid smiling as a blindfold was placed over your eyes, someone was leading you away from the quad leaving your friends smiling behind you. you had a sneak suspicion of who it was with the scent of oak and salt water cologne but you being petty led you to not say anything and pretend not to notice the person sat you down on a bench and put something cold and metallic onto your wrist wrapping it around until it clicked into place then proceeded to do the same to the bench putting you completely unable to easily escape.

satisfied the person untied the blindfold to reveal themselves.it was kent."i didn't appreciate the stunt back there darling, now i know we had an argument this morning and i know you're upset but that does not mean you can go and talk to boys who we both know like you more than in a little friendly way ok" he talked in a way you would to a child both commanding,soothing and instructive it both infuriated and calmed you it was confusing but pleasant "tell me why your upset"he says you say nothing.he waits for a minute giving you enough time to have talked but you refused silence was the one way around admitting he was right."i'm waiting for an answer sweetheart" he coaxes as you look at him trying not to acknowledge his enticing look.

"silent treatment huh" he says walking slowly towards you "if i unlock the handcuffs will you be a good girl and not run,can you be a good girl?"he questions looking into your eyes as if they were pools of the deepest oceans. you nod not because that was kinda hot but because the handcuff was starting to become uncomfortable, you see him click the keys and the handcuffs fall to the floor.

you stand up to see what he would do eyeing you suspiciously as you stand he walks right in front of you and stops you stare into his oceans blue eyes as he looked towards you too he grabbed the back of your head gently you could hear his breathing even with the breeze of air. "you are mine ONLY mine no one else can touch you understand " he uttered flickering his gaze to you lips you nod wanting his to further this interaction, " i want words princess".

"i understand"you say he closes the gap between your lips with breath gone and the moment here you loved him more than he even understood and he was the same.nothing mattered as long as the moment lasted but it was cut short.

"hey nearly time for dinner oh eww ok i'm glad you are getting along again but let her breath dude, man not where people could see you god!" yoko laughs breaking the moment. you head up to dinner thankful it all sorted out.