•A Risk Willing to Take•

Comincia dall'inizio

Hua Cheng looked dreadful, darker than normal. His resent energy has amplifier more since he came back.

He Xuan's face darked at the sight, him instinctively pulling Shi Qingxuan away from the ghost King dressed in red bathing in resent energy and sparking that feral flame in his reddened eye.

Ling Wen held her ground. Well that was about to come crumbling down in few more minutes as she stood here.

"Ling Wen."

And this point she can't keep it away. "Since Hua ying was young, my Lord."

"And when were you going to tell me this." It wasn't a question, this was demand lacing in that once kind voice.

"..."

"Are you deaf?.." Hua Cheng gritted through tight teeth.

"No."

"Then answer."

Ling Wen was resistant in saying . The glares she was getting didn't make this situation any better or good in her favor. But she knew it won't get better anyways..so she said it.

"I..I don't know."

Mu Qing scoffs out. Feng Xin shaking his head and Shi Qingxuan scowling.

Hua Cheng didn't say anything, with a merciless feral look in his eye, he takes a seat while his beloved sat beside him in silence.

The room seemed to get lifeless, flowers seemed to start withering into a darker red color, crinkling and curling into itself. This..this was happening to all flowers.

This was the power of the strongest martial god and the one in control of flowers himself, Xie Lian. His silence was like a knife, about to stab and impale with words along and anger that no one has seen in centuries.

"So your telling me..that you kept this from me..for so long and don't know when?.." Xie Lian finally asked them.

Ling Wen saw the mess but didn't react. "Please your Majesty calm down-"

"Do not tell me to Calm.Down."

Ok shit was about to go down. Xie lian's eyes seemed to glow, his face darkening as he looks to Ling Wen.

Ling Wen gulped, her grip on the scroll tight.

"You kept this from me. My son could have been safe. Away from suffering! Meanwhile your here telling me you already knew this!"

". . ."

Xie Lian stood up before he calmly finished. "His fate won't go as plan."

Ling Wen turned her head to Xie Lian when she heard those words. "My Lord what do you mean?"

"He means he'll protect Hua ying and divert his fate somewhere else."

Her eyes widened. "Your Majesty you can't do that! That's tampering. His destiny has to play through!"

"And I don't care, Ling Wen."

"But those are the rules of the Heavens-"

"That I rule. I am the one in charge of the heavens, it's rules and regulations. And if I say that my one and only son doesn't go through any pain then it. Shall. Be. So." He cuts.

"And I understand-"

"I have went through fate. That cold hard world of lose, hate, torment and so much more. I have witnessed and seen things the gods have never witnessed! I am not letting my only mortal son go through those things. Am I clear?" Rouya reacted, lifting in the air radiating that same kind of anger that poured out of Xie Lian's lips.

Ling Wen bows her head and shakily replied. "I..I understand my Lord."

"Go back to the Heaven Realm Ling Wen, I'll see to you soon." He dismissed, his cold eyes narrowing.

She bows again and takes her leave out from the room.

"Your Majesty -"

"Please I want to be alone." He said, placing a hand to his head and rubbing frustratingly.

"We'll talk later then, right Shi Qingxuan?"

"But-"

He Xuan stared on, giving his beloved the look.

Shi Qingxuan sighed in great annoyance but agrees. "Of course, we'll leave you then."

The two left right after.

"Just tell Feng Xuanyu we're gone. If he needs us he knows where to find us." Feng Xin said. He wasn't about to rip the cousins front he comfort of one another. Feng Xin takes Mu Qing by the arm. "Come on angry pants."

"Fuck you and let me go." He grumbled, heading off with Feng Xin behind him.

~~~~~

Hua Cheng took a stand in the now silent hall, his beloved still standing as he tried to calm down.

"Hua ying will be safe, you did beautifully Gege.."

In a second, Xie lian was hugging him like he needed it desperately. His body shaking as silent sniffles sounded his alarms. He didn't say anything, not wanting to ruin this but other things had his mind running.

To the fact Ling Wen kept this. He's not even going to give an accusation. She kept it and so she must pay for the stress she put upon his husband like a bad omen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Next morning]

The next morning came around the corner, Feng Xuanyu and Gu Zi spend the whole night by their cousins bed, cuddled up with Huì and Zhóng in silence and warmth.

The red moon glowed into the window of Hua ying's massive room, his canopy bed curtains blowing in that shuttle wind as Feng Xuanyu opened his eyes.

Rumbling sounds of purring surrounded his ears when he got his senses. There he spots a long tail swirling about, a body of black rested on the bed.

He rose and spotted the sight of a now awake Hua ying, scratching the fur of Huì and resting on Gu Zi like a pillow for a head.

"A-ying?" He called, breathless even.

Hua ying's eyes opened and he saw his other cousin. He smiled sleepily. "Xuanyu-ge.." He mumbled.

Feng Xuanyu welled up in tears and he pounced on Hua ying.

"Xuanyu-di be careful." Gu Zi said but sighs when they smiled and giggled.

"I missed you!"

"Ack-"

"Oh sorry sorry, is it hurting?" Feng Xuanyu moved back slightly and place a hand at the bandaged wound.

Hua ying shakes his head. "No no I'm fine."

Feng Xuanyu shakes his head and grabs A-ying's face. "You idiot! How dare you jump into danger!"

"Mn but I had to save Lan Wanji!"

"You could have used Suíbián!"

"...Oooo your right."

Gu Zi groaned at his younger cousin's brain fart moment.

"You miserable little boy A-ying! Worrying us! You even got Ling Wen in touble by Xie-jiujiu!"

Hua Ying's eyes widened. "What?"

Gu Zi looks to Feng Xuanyu and nudged him. "You weren't supposed to say that."

Feng Xuanyu shrunk. He grabs Hua ying face and squeezed more. "Don't say anything."

Hua ying wiggled out the amount of affection. "Why was A-niang mad? Was he mad, mad? Did A-die stop him?"

Feng Xuanyu sighs. "I have to explain don't I..?" He asked.

Hua ying frowned seriously before answering.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have provided!!

Hope you enjoyed. Don't have much to say really so,

Byyyye my sly readers🦊