"You.. ughh.. You feel.. so good inside me Yoongi.. "Jimin voiced in between his uneven breaths, accelerating his pace. Sound of their skin slapping and uneven breathing filled the room.

I'm ending it here (the 🔞 parts). Please just imagine the rest. 🫠

__

*Jimin's POV*

The first thing I felt when I woken up is the warmth of Yoongi's hand on my stomach. our half naked bodies pressed to each other. Pink creeped on my cheeks as I remembering the last night. It was first time we had sex after my exam weeks. The longing carried away for both of us. Usually we stop in one or two rounds, but yesterday we went a long way.

Something between us changed these days, in a good way. we started to talk more. The time of our calls raised from minutes to hours, number of texts increased. and he stayed this time, unlike before. He slept next to me.. I'm getting more comfortable around him. Am I the only one feeling this way? Am I developing a crush on my sex partner? No!! I can't do that to myself. I can't get attached to anyone ever again. I think I like Yoongi. But will I be able to trust him fully? but why I told him about my past if I don't trust him! I can't figure myself out. I feel like it's time to broke off things between us. Can I do that? I should!!. That was our agreement. I should do that before things get more complicated. Haa.. I shook my thoughts off and turn my gaze to the sleeping figure.

He is so beautiful.. I brush the strands of hair fallen to his forehead and tuck it behind his ear's. He flinched on my touch and I withdraw my hands. sighing, I take my mobile from the night stand to take a picture of him. My eyes widen as I saw the time.

"Oh!! shit!! shit, shit shit" It's already 9 . Mom will be back from work in any minute. She had a night shift yesterday. I need to get him out of here before she comes.

"Yoongi get up!" I shook elder's body in panic

"5 more minutes" he whined.

"NO!! Yoongiiiii.. You need to go home."

"Jimin!! are you Not up yet? " I heard Mom calling from downstairs.

"Uhmm.. Yes Mom!! I'll be there in a moment." I yelled as I stomping around across the room. Yoongi woken up hearing the loud noise.

"What?" he rub his eyes and sit up in the bed.

"Come down to eat!" I looked at Yoongi nervously, biting down my nails

"Oh shit! what time is it?" Yoongi asked as he grab his pants from the floor and pulling it up.

"9:12 to be precise." I informed as I take out a t-shirt and shorts from the closet and put it on.

"I'll go through the window. You go downstairs and distract her." he pickup his shoes in hands

"What!! No!! who you think you are? Spiderman? To jump out of the window of second floor and land in your feet?" I whisper yell at him

"No I can- Oh!" Yoongi looked down the window and see there's no place to grip on.

"OH my dear Rapunzel, please put down your hair, so I can escape the castle." he Joked

"Really, you are joking now?" I huffed. I pull him with me as I heard mom calling me again from downstairs. "Come with me. don't make noise. I will block her in kitchen and you sneak out through the front door. Take the car some other time. You got me?" I whispered and he nodded in agreement. we slowly make our way down the stairs. "Wait here, go out without making noise when I give signals okey?" I instructed in middle way and he nodded again with a playful grin on his face. I fix my hair and walk towards the kitchen.

"Hey mom!! you are early!" I said as hopping on to the countertop.

"Are you unhappy about that?" she chuckled.

"What noohh!! haha.. what did you made by the way?" I engaged her in conversation and signaled Yoongi with my hands. He tiptoed down the stairs.

"Pancakes!"

"OHH!! WOW!! I love pancakes!" I hugged her as she tried to turn around.

"Yeah I know that obviously!" she frowned and pushed me away. "Take these to dining table" she handed over 3 plates.

"Why-"

"And you, Young man!" She yelled turning around. Yoongi froze in his state squeezing his eyes closed. Like a cat caught in stealing milk.

"Have breakfast before go!" mom turned to me tilting her head. "And you, try hard my son, I'm your mother" I give her a nervous smile and ran to dining table. Yoongi was standing near the door shifting between legs. I signaled him to come and sit. and he complies. we sat there in silence till mom brings the food to the table. Then only Yoongi saw her face. and there was a visible surprise in his face. Does he know my mom before?

"So what's your name again young man?" mom asked as she sat down.

"Aunt Jeong?" Yoongi called out with wide eyes. "Yoongi. My name is Min Yoongi" I saw his eyes glowing as he found someone he was longing to see. My mom looks at him with the same expression.

"Yo- Yoongi? my little kitty?"

__________

I'm writing smut for the first time. I don't know if it's good or not.I don't have any real life experience in sex. I just know everything from ff's 🫣. So It was not easy to write it.🫠

And I edited previous chapters regarding the time period of Jimin's breakup mentioned.
Say, He and Jay break up 6 months before. Jimin was depressed around 2 and half months. Then he met yoongi, they have known each other for more than 3 months. So In the 2nd month tae find out. I'm not good with math and timelines whatever it is. Please ignore th mistakes.