Advik:- "No. We don't need."

Niyati:- "why puchka."

Niyati Said with sad tone Advik come to know that she is sad so he told her.

Advik:- "Niya, we can't let strangers to take our pictures."

Niyati:- "But I want Puchka. I want that and that's final."

Advik:- "No. I said no means no Niya."

He spoke strictly there is no way that Advik put his Pungi in any danger. What if that man has bad eyes on her? What if that man try to harm her? He also can't see how that man was looking at them so there is no chance that he let her do that.

Advik is may be teenager but his mom always teach him how to protect our loved once. how to take care of our loved once, how this world always took advantage of innocent people.

Man:- "I'm not bad man. If you guys want than. I can ask your guidance. Where is your parents should I asked them?"

Advik:- "we are fine. We don't need your photos."

Niyati:- "But..."

Advik:- "No means no pungi."

Niyati:- "Ok fine. Do whatever you want."

She said and now Advik knows that Niyati is very angry. So he start thinking how to cool down her Anger.

After some seconds he started smiling. And asked.

Advik:- "Are you still here Mr?"

Man:- "Yes."

Advik:- "Niya where is your Dida?"

Niyati:- "I don't know."

Advik:- "If you didn't tell me than how I will asked her than if we should click pics or not. It's ok if you don't wan......"

Before Advik spoke more niyati cut him off

Niyati:- "Seriously. Wait let me call dida."

Advik laughed on her excitement. Niya shout to call her Dida. Divya Said yes after she confirm that he is really photographer.

Niyati was thinking how to click picture. Then suddenly Advik hold her hand and said....

Advik:- "let's walk pungi. Can you please click our picture from back side."

Man start laughing and Said

Man:- "I know you will not believe me whatever I'm said so ok. Let's click picture from behind."

Niyati:- "Puchka but let.."

Advik:- "Do you want picture or not NIYA."

Niyati:- "I want"

Advik:- "Than guide me the path."

After that niyati hold his right hand and start walking. She was holding his tightly like she was afraid that her puchka will be fall if she didn't hold him. Advik start walking careless as he knows that Niya never let him fall. He has smile on his face.

Like that they clicked that one picture that man asked them if they want more pictures but Advik strictly said No.

Man:- "I must say your Friend is very protective towards you girl."

After listening that Niyati start smiling while looking at Puchka while their hands are still holding each other hands.

PRESENT TIME

Niyati was smiling while looking at their pictures. But not that smile which she had in her teenage. She lost that smile long ago.

After sometime she come in balcony and start looking at sky and said