New Life (End)

En başından başla

He had just so happened to look away and saw a new infant being placed carefully in the transparent infant case next to him. That infant had pink skin and his face was tightly wrinkled together like he had suffered greatly. Sparse strands of brown baby hair were on his head and he looked ugly as hell.

Shang Ke's eyes widened. Wasn't this motherfucker his man that he was thinking about day and night?

After being reincarnated so many times, Shang Ke noticed that the most broken ability he had gained was the "knowing his man with one look". Even if he was a pure infant without any dirt, he can still see through him to the scummy aura clinging to his soul.

Hey darling. First time meeting you, hello.

Shang Ke cheerfully waved his hand to his neighbor.

The baby next door only opened his eyes, then went right back to sleep.

Shang Ke turned over to look better at him. He carefully sized up his man's stature. Short arms and legs, thin and wrinkly, his sleeping posture was also terrible and an offense to mankind. Shang Ke pointed at him, babbling in his baby talk: "Listen here kid, you better eat well. If you grow up and still look like this, I will not accept you."

Baby male lead: "......"

Shang Ke's everyday routine changed from drinking, pooping and sleeping to include teasing his husband next door. This guy ate a lot and grew very fast. It only took a dozen days for his skin to grow out of the pink into a pale pink. He looked very healthy and tender. Half a month after that, he had awakened an A-level ability, it was said to be the rare intellect and battle-type dual ability.

TL Note: The husband is actually a combination of husband and the gong for top. 老公(lao gong) + 攻 (gong) = 老攻

Compared to him, Shang Ke was far more lowkey. Besides looking cute and being loved by all, he never awakened an ability. After waiting his full three months, he had no choice but to leave with his own parents.

Before leaving, Shang Ke remembered his name, Shang Que.

TL Note: Shàng vs Shāng

Since they were in the same city, they will have a chance to meet again. Shang Ke did not worry.

He carefreely lived until six years old, in which his parents sent him to kindergarten. To him who has the memories of an adult, kindergarten was truly a bit dull. But he was good at finding all the happy points of life, so he silently gave himself the "Volunteer" title and helped look after other children when his teacher was overturned by other children.

After a few weeks of that, Shang Ke's class had become the most harmonious and friendly class in the entire kindergarten.

He had thought his life would continue that way, but who knew that next semester his class would welcome a new student.

"Hello everyone, my name is Shang Que."

Shang Ke looked up at the stage where the new short-haired student stood and thought to himself: Fate is truly a wonderful thing.

Shang Que's arrival had sent Shang Ke's life spiraling through chance. The reason was simple, just as Shang Ke had recognized him with one look back when they were infants, Shang Que had also done the same the first day he came to kindergarten. He would follow him everyday like a bodyguard.

At one point, Shang Ke had been crouching in the corner and watching without much attention to a boy playing with a water gun. Perhaps it was because his gaze was too dazed, it made Shang Que mistakenly believe that he really liked the water gun the other boy had. So he fiercely walked over then and stole the water gun then pushed it into his arms. Then he stood in front of him like a small wall, preventing the other boy from snatching it back.