Xo eight xo

Esmè knew how things had been. She how it wasn't easy. She knew that a lot had happened. She knew how her sister was going through a lot. And how she just wanted her to be okay.

Esmè knew that part of her still felt guilty for the fact Grace had lost her baby. But she knew it was all on Robert. And what he had done to her.

Esmè sat in the flat and looked to see Carla as she walked into the room.

Carla looked to her. She smiled. "Hey. Are you okay baby?" She asked as she looked to Esmè who smiled.

"I'm okay. Have you talked to Grace? You know her and Nick want to ruin Robert and take all he has. Starting with the restaurant don't you?" Esmè asked.

Carla sat next to her and smiled. "I know. I know that you're worried about Grace. And trust me, I am too but she's married now."

"She's eighteen still mum. Married or not. She still needs her mum. I am just worried that she will do something stupid," Esmè said.

Carla looked to her and smiled. "I know. I know how it is. But all we can do is keep an eye on her right now," she said as Esmè sighed.

She knew her sister and she knew that she was determined to make Robert pay.

And she was worried about just how Grace would go for him making her loose her baby.

****

Esmè walked through the street. She smiled as she saw Adam. He looked to her and smiled. "Well if it isn't the little Connor," he said.

Esmè looked to him and chuckled. "Is that what you're calling me now?" She asked.

Adam looked to her and nodded. "How are you? I know that you have been worried about your sister."

"I always worry about her. She's my sister. I just need her to be okay you know. She's always been there for me. And she lost her baby. Yeah she keeps saying that she is okay. But I know. I know that she's not," Esmè said.

Adam smiled. "She's lucky to have a sister like you. You know that I am always here if you want to talk," he said as he placed a hand on her cheek.

She looked to him and frowned as they held a look. She couldn't explain it. But she felt something.

A spark maybe. Something more. All that she knew that his touch made her heart skip a beat.

****

Esmè smiled as she got to Grace's "I wanted to see how you are?" She asked.

Grace looked to her and smiled. "You don't need to worry. I am fine. I know that you're worried I'm after revenge. I spoke to mum. But I am okay. Nothing is going to bring my baby back. I just want to move on for the future."

Esmè looked to her and smiled. "You'll be a great mum one day. I'm glad your doing okay," she said as Grace smiled.

Esmè had no idea just how everything was about to change.