The girl snaps out from her day dreaming hearing his voice. She blinked her eyes to get a clear vision of his face. The guy once again chuckled at her adorable act. 
"Are you okay? I am sorry I didn't see you."

He offer his hand and she continues to stare it. Is it a k drama because y/n is sure this is not less than any k drama moment. Finally, she is able to witness or say experience these moments and that's how her inner soul found peace.

"C'mon!" Y/n hesitated yet finally able to hold his hand.

So small,soft and warm.

She internally squeals loudly as her imagination is becoming true.
Is he her prince charming?

Dusting away the durt from her brand new school dress,she bow in an exact 90° Angle which was parallel to the floor.

"I am so sorry. I was not looking."

She said and bow again to which the boy let out a small laugh,causing his small eyes to disappear and once again her heart skipped a beat.

"It's okay! I think you are new here? By the way I am Jimin..... Park Jimin"

"Hlo I am y/n nice to meet you. Yeah its my first day today and actually I don't know where is my class can you please tell me where it is? If you don't mind." She asked for a favour with a nervous laugh.

A dumb will slide this rare opportunity and Kang y/n is not one of them.

Jimin chuckle and ruffle her silky hairs,and her stomach flipped at three sixty degree angle. 

If someone else had did this ,she might have whined or maybe smack the persons head but now she is standing like a statue.

Because a handsome boy did this.

What a luck bitch?

The day is not that bad.

"Show me your schedule."
"Huh yeah." She passed her schedule still looking at him. Lucky her, jimin didn't noticed her weird action otherwise he would have considered as a creep.

What a haunting thoughts!
I need to think positive and shouldn't lose hope. As of course luck is on my side today.

Don't be too obvious y/n.

Jimin checked it and a happy grin appeared on his those plumpy,soft lips and guess what her gaze was now fixed on those delicate hues. "Wow you are in my class."

"Really!"
"Yeah,come let me escort you there and I'll introduce you to my friends too." He said and grab her wrist dragging her with him. While she blink her eyes not believing all these things.

I am ok.
I am perfectly fine,yeah.
And my heart is beating in normal speed,absolutely.

THE HANDSOME TOUCHED ME MOMA.

Now I can die in peace.

Goodbye world.

Some of you wants me to continue this story too so here it is. 
Hope you enjoyed reading it 🤩
Do share your opinions.

This y/n is representing all of us.  I mean can you stop yourself from falling in love with this man?

  I mean can you stop yourself from falling in love with this man?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Istg he is the epitome of cuteness 🥺

His one smile is enough to make you crazy, period 😌

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His one smile is enough to make you crazy, period 😌

Do vote and comment 😁

She Is Crazy || Kim Taehyung || BTS FF जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें