#3 Her silliness and His smile

"aaah finally" A groan left from her mouth when her tired ass touch the comfortable black couch of their new house. Three hours of long journey come to an end probably giving a new life to the tired girl.

She winces before curling her body into a ball on the couch.

"Looks like my princess is tired hmmm?"
Mr Kang said sitting next to her as he gently caress her hairs.

"Yeah dad the journey was so long. This only wasted my energy and precious time of watching my favorite k drama. I could have finished it's all episodes." Y/n humped in annoyance. She only likes to waste her time watching k dramas and drooling over every handsome character in story, including villains.

Villain's are more attractive though.

Mr Kang chuckled at his adorable daughter who seems to obsessed with dramas. Not like he is complaining.
He loves to see her happy not matter what's the reason.

"Then take rest princess or you can look around our new house. It's pretty nice Mr Kim had arranged this for us"

"Really ok then I will look around till then you....you know what you do have to do appa?"

Feeling a little excited about looking around their new apartment y/n stood up from the couch and look at her father with narrowed eyes and hands on hips.

"I know I know, till then I will prepare something delicious for us ok?"

"Yeahh thank you dad. If you want any help them tell me ok?"

"Hmmm now go and freshen up. There are two rooms upstairs so choose whatever you like. I am going to bring some groceries from outside ok?"

The girl nodded her head at her father's words. She went upstairs looking around with big,doe eyes who are curious to capture every single detail of her new house.

Basically the house is decent and perfect for two person to live. Downstairs there is a room,a kitchen and a small living room with a balcony. Staircases are at the left side of the door. There are two rooms with attached washroom.

Overall Kang y/n liked it and mentally gives a thumbs up to Mr Kim, appreciating him for his good choice.

After thinking a lot y/n decided to choose the second room.

The whole day went by arranging their things and stuffs in the house. The house was already cleaned so they didn't have to work their ass off for this.

Next day father and daughter  decided to go for shopping as for some necessary items and for y/n's school things.

As she is going to transfer into a new school and these thoughts are creating choas in her mind.

Overall she was nervous as hell.

In fact too much,that she couldn't even sleep properly the previous night before the day she will join her new school.

After two days

After getting ready Taehyung came downstairs. He is wearing white shirt on black tight ripped jeans,to complete his looks he is hanging a red jacket on his broad shoulders. And for making his look more killer his messy bangs are not helping at all (My bias is hot bitches).