• Are you scared, Natalia? •

Start from the beginning

" Well Damon dear, she doesn't looks like a brat to me." She raised her eyes in question.

"Oh trust me, she is. A big one at that. Freshly punished for using her big mouth." Damon squeezed my still sore ass, making me jump and squeal.

"Oh I like that. Maybe I just scared her." She stepped closer, running the tip of her finger on my bare shoulder. I shivered at the thrill of her touch. She chuckled.

"Hm.. is that so Natalia? Are you scared of Scarlet." He questioned and both of them focused there attention on me.

Oh please Damon, don't ask such questions in front of her.

"He asked you a question, Natalia. Is that how you behave with you dom?" She spoke to me and I was forced to answer.

"I am not sure, sir."

"That's not an answer, little girl." She told me again.

"Um, maybe a little scared." Damon wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to his chest.

"That's still not a proper answer. But that's okay. Maybe I should give you up to Scarlet for a night or two. She might teach you some manners."

I whimpered at his statement. Eyes wide and mouth parted, a jolt of excitement went through my body at the idea of being manhandled and dominated by her.

Damon chuckled at my expression and Scarlet intervened again.

"Oh how much I would love to dominate such a gorgeous, delicate thing. I think you should think about your own offer. I would love to teach her a lesson or two, just like your previous ones." She smirked at me and I shivered.

This new information lit fire in the nerves of my belly and I felt myself getting wet at the idea.

"Sure. I'll think about it. But, we'll have to leave right now." Damon said and embraced Scarlet in a friendly hug.

She surprised me when she embraced me in her arms. I was too shocked to return the hug before she separated herself from me.

"It is nice to see you Natalia. And don't be scared of me. I am rough only when it is needed. Seeing as you are with Damon now, you should consider me your friend only. I would love to know you better soon."

She said, all while smiling at me. All of her dominant persona went out of the window as she looked at me with friendly eyes.

Maybe she is not that scary afterall. Finally relaxed, I returned her smile nodding at her.

"Sure, I would love to get to know you, mistress." I addressed her with her official title not knowing if anything else will be okay.

"Uh-huh. I just told you, anyone who's with Damon is a friend. So, you can call me Scarlet..." She paused and looked between Damon and me. "....unless your dom here decides to actually share you with me." Watching my changed expression, Damon and Scarlet both laughed.

Bidding our goodbyes, Damon and I settled in his car, ready to go home. Before starting the ignition, Damon turned in his seat towards me, slowly dragging his hand under my dress.

He had a mischievous smile on his face, as he touched the centre of my wet panties. My head fell back on the seat as I closed my eyes.

"What is this, Natalia? Do you actually like the idea of being shared and dominated by Scarlet?" He was smirking at me, but I averted my gaze not ready to answer that yet.

He let out a silent laugh and turned the ignition. The engine roared to life and we made our way towards my place.

"Did you actually shared your subs with her?" I couldn't help but ask him. My curiosity was growing by each second. In order to rest my mind, I voiced out my thoughts.